Chapter 78

"What are you up to recently? You can't see people all day long."

On the second day of April, in the school canteen, he asked Lin Yuan.

Xia fan also stares at Lin Yuan. Lin Yuan seldom appears recently, which makes people feel mysterious.

Lin Yuan said, "I've been painting in the painting society recently."

"I didn't expect that you would be interested in clubs, but it's good to participate in club activities occasionally. Half of my college life is enriched by clubs," he said with a smile

Simplicity is the main force of the basketball club of Qinzhou art college.

He has been fond of playing basketball since he was a child. As soon as he entered the University, he joined the basketball club.

"That's right."

Xia Fan said, "our school will have a basketball match next month. As an active member of the basketball club, do you want to participate on behalf of your department?"

"That's not true."

"I'm the main force of the performance department," he said with a smug smile. "How can I lose my basketball match? This year our department's goal is to be number one!"

"Not necessarily."

Xia Fan said with a smile: "it seems that you are the third place in the basketball match of your freshman performance department."

"When I was a freshman, it was the guy in the dance department who made the move."

"We could have made it to the final, but the guy named Xu Chang in the dance department fouled and hurt me," he said

Xia fan tut said: "Wow, this complaint, even the name is so clear."

Simple hummed: "this year, I'll see how I get revenge on him. He's a good shot. I'm going to kill him at that time. You two must cheer for me at that time."

Xia Fan said, "I want to cheer for the composition department."

"Don't worry, the first round of composition is almost gone," he said

Lin Yuan said: "I..."

Xia Fan said: "the composing department can go to the second round at most."

Simple laugh, and then said: "let's not talk about the basketball game, Xia fan, when do you start the" full bloom "audition?"

"From May this year."

Xia Fan said: "if I can enter the top 100, I may not be able to go home in summer vacation."

Lin Yuan thought about it and said, "I don't go home in summer vacation. I have to go to work."

Annual leave Lin Yuan can please, summer vacation time is too long, Lin Yuan can't absenteeism so long.

Simple wry smile: "this just sophomore, how feel you are busy, Lin Yuan has his own work, you are also fighting for the future, after we have less and less time together."

"It's still early."

Xia Fan said: "our university has a total of five years. In the fifth year, we may be busy with thesis and job hunting, but at least we have to stay in the school. Of course, if I become popular through" Shengfang ", I may be busy in the future."