Chapter 15

At night before work.

Lin Yuan finally heard 106 voices.

After listening to these 106 voices, Lin Yuan realized more deeply why Qinzhou is the most famous music hometown of blue star.

One by one, so good at singing!

The list of 106 singers sent by Zhao Jue is a group of new singers, and most of them have not even appeared. However, in terms of business level, it has far exceeded the average quality of the earth.

This time, Lin Yuan has successfully identified three instrumental people who can try to sing "big fish".

It was absolutely unexpected to him.

That night, Lin Yuan made a phone call to Zhao Jue and said his preliminary candidate.

"Wang Ping, Jiang Kui, Wei Xiaoxin..."

Listen to Lin Yuan is not very skilled to read out the three names, Zhao Jue said: "you choose seems to be a new man who did not become a Taoist?"

"Well."

This kid is suspicious.

Shouldn't it be for the newcomers to find less money?

Zhao Jue lowered her doubts and said, "I'll inform these three people to wait for you in the studio tomorrow. You try the sound and decide who is going to record the song. However, the company's audit depends on you. If you can't pass the audit, you'll record in vain."

"Good."

The call is over.

The next day, the studio on the ninth floor of the company.

Wang Ping, Jiang Kui and Wei Xiaoxin are sitting in front of the door, like job seekers waiting for an interview, with nervous faces.

"Tons."

In order to keep his voice in good condition, Jiangkui has drunk more than half a bottle of water.

But drinking water can't relieve her tension -

last night, her agent suddenly informed her that she would come to the company for audition today, because Xianyu might choose her as the singer of her new song.

Knowing the news, Jiang Kui didn't sleep well all night.

She didn't expect that she had just been in the company for less than a year, and her chance to make a debut suddenly appeared.

It's like winning the lottery, and it's like a big gift package from heaven.

Moreover, the composer is envious of fish!

Before the end of November, Xianyu's "life like summer flowers" is still at the top of the new list today. So far, it has pulled the second place out of the 30000 download gap!

This shows the level of envy.

Now there is hope for his works to cooperate with Xianyu. How can Jiangkui not be excited?

As a cute new singer, she doesn't know how to compose. Not every song can reach the same level. She also doesn't know that the company has an important level of song production called composition audit.

She only knew that this was a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity, and she had to seize it!

It's not just Jiangkui.

Like Jiang Kui, Wang Ping and Wei Xiaoxin, who are still in a new stage of sprouting, have similar psychology at the moment.

And just as they were waiting.