Chapter 43

When he Mingxuan was observing.

Several boys dressed as students walked into the bookstore in groups. As soon as they entered the bookstore, they asked, "boss, do you have supernova books?"

"Welcome."

The boss replied with a smile: "of course, there are supernovae in this year. They just arrived in the morning. The first row on the right is with five books."

"All right."

Five people went straight to supernova's five books. One of them said: "let's see this book the alien demon. This year, supernova is the first one!"

"I read the second best book."

"Then I'll see the third one."

Several boys deliberately choose different books, which is also a tacit agreement, because we can recommend each other when we see good-looking works.

Only the last boy didn't speak.

With his schoolbag and glasses on his back, he looked like a good student. He sat down in the bookstore and waited for his friends who were going to buy books.

"Huazi."

A companion advised: "don't study all day long. The teacher said we should combine work with rest and look for a novel."

"You see."

The boy called huazi waved his hand and said, "I'm not interested in novels."

"You don't seem to have read a novel."

Other companions also followed suit and said, "how do you know if you don't like it if you don't try?"

"All right."

Huazi didn't want to appear too out of group, so he picked up Wangwang and sat on the seat to the right of he Mingxuan.

Ten minutes later.

The boy who was reading "the demon king of the alien world" put down his book and frowned: "I feel that this novel is very ordinary. The protagonist is clearly a demon king, but he is not aggressive at all. He still can't change the essence of waste firewood before crossing."

"I'm fine with this one."

The boy is watching the second place of the supernova novel, the title of which is "I became the summoner of the princess": "I don't like the character of the protagonist. I feel like I've been circling around women all day."

"Not this supernova."

The companions put down their books one after another, looking very disappointed: "huazi, let's go."

Hua Zi didn't speak.

The companions called again: "huazi, let's go."

Hua Zi still didn't speak.

The companions felt strange and looked at huazi one after another, but they were surprised to find that huazi was concentrating on Wangwang, so that they didn't hear everyone's call.

A few people were happy for a while.

One of them sighed: "huazi is really Xiaobai. Just like I just read a novel, I can be fascinated by any book. Now I read more books, and I become more and more picky."

"Ah?"

When he heard his companions talking about him, Hua Zi regained his mind and said, "I want to see this novel again. I really enjoy it!"

"You can buy it back."

Some people suggested that, and then other companions laughed and said, "don't worry, we can also see how huazi's taste is."