Chapter 86-90

The students are right to guess, we are already familiar with the style of Lin Yuan, a style called "Lin Yuan".

Lin Yuan is really too lazy to explain.

But the more important reason is that Lin Yuan doesn't want to be too high-profile, otherwise the professor will ask himself what to do about the transfer?

He doesn't want to leave the composition department.

"Next classroom."

Before he left, Kong an took a deep look at Lin Yuan, and his inner thoughts became firm.

After the selection team left.

Everyone's eyes focused on Lin Yuan again.

About the students without a few words of praise and praise, mixed with a few times, Lin Yuan is skilled response.

He has been aware of being a group pet since kindergarten and has been used to it for a long time.

It's the same level as piano.

Facing the beautiful blackboard newspaper behind us, most of us can only come to the conclusion that Lin Yuan is also very good at painting.

But there is no clear concept of how powerful it is.

However, Yan Mengjia, a member of the literary and Art Committee who has studied painting for several years, knows exactly what it means to finish the gouache blackboard newspaper of this level in two hours, so her eyes looking at Lin Yuan are not right now.

Of course.

Most of the girls in the class look at Lin Yuan in the wrong way.

This can be seen from the fact that some inexplicable snacks often appear on Lin Yuan's desk.

No matter before or after this situation is probably difficult to eliminate, especially after Lin Yuan left two consecutive impressions of versatility.

The next day.

The blackboard newspaper of Lin Yuan's class smoothly appeared on the campus's official website, and this sophomore blackboard newspaper champion has no suspense.

Lin Yuan also started his own gouache class in the painting society, teaching two rounds a day.

Sketch first, then gouache.

However, there are more people who report sketch than gouache. Lin Yuan's sketch teaching level has been deeply rooted in the hearts of the people in the Department of fine arts. In contrast, many people don't have a big concept of Lin Yuan's gouache strength and teaching level -

except for Zhong Yu and other students who witness Lin Yuan's two-hour limit of gouache creation.

These guys are also old Yinbi.

They secretly agreed not to expose Lin Yuan's deeds.

In this way, not so many people compete with them for Lin Yuan's gouache class.

After a while, they got the true biography of Lin Yuan, and then let the art department understand that Lin Yuan's gouache is also an assassin's mace.

Lin Yuan doesn't care.

He has no shortage of students now.

Anyway, the price is the same.

The award-winning result of blackboard newspaper naturally made Lin Yuan be praised by the counselors of composition department. In fact, the role of counselors in university is no different from that of the head teacher, but most of Qin Yi's counselors also take into account the identity of tutors of professional courses -