Chapter 51

Qinzhou is a big city with many cities.

Lin Yuan's place is called Su city, which is one of the most prosperous main cities in Qinzhou, while his hometown is called Yun city.

Six hours of high-speed rail.

Lin Yuan finally arrived at Yuncheng.

"See you at the beginning of school."

The simplicity of the company bid farewell to Xia fan and Lin Yuan.

Lin Yuan didn't go home immediately. Instead, he took the bus to the shopping mall and bought a lot of things -

all gifts for his mother and sister.

Walking out of the shopping mall, Lin Yuan was carrying a lot of things. It was very inconvenient to take a bus, so he had to take a taxi.

His family lives in the south of the county.

A place similar to a village in a city.

Walking to the familiar door in my memory, Lin Yuan knocked on the door, and the one who opened the door was a beautiful girl in plush pajamas.

"Sister."

Lin Yuan says hello with a smile. This is Lin Yao, Lin Yuan's younger sister. She is very beautiful. Like Lin Yuan, she has inherited the advantages of her parents. She is a junior in high school this year.

"Brother."

The girl also smiles and nods.

Lin Yuan went into the door, changed a pair of slippers, and called to the room, "Mom, I'm back."

"I'm back."

Mom came out in her apron with blood on her hand: "I'm making you braised fish."

"Good."

Lin Yuan said, carrying things into the house, took out a suit of clothes and shoes, said to his sister: "this is a gift for you."

"Thank you."

Lin Yao took Lin Yuan's gift, opened it and found that it was a fan's down jacket. She frowned and said, "I don't like pink."

"What color do you like?"

Without thinking, Lin Yao said, "white."

Lin Yuan takes out a set again: "such?"

Lin Yao looked at Lin Yuan in surprise: "mom said you are rich, but she didn't cheat me. Can you give me 100 yuan to buy a set of learning materials? I've got a discount coupon. It was supposed to be one hundred and two. If it's 100, it's 20. "

"All right."

Lin Yuan readily said: "I also received a coupon from the grilled fish shop in the shopping mall. We will eat together later."

Lin Yao nodded: "well."

Looking at the communication between the brother and sister, my mother couldn't help laughing and crying: "no wonder when I was a child, I was told that your brother and sister were eccentric..."

"Why?"

Lin Yuan and Lin Yao look at their mother at the same time.

The mother waved her hand with a smile. Although the brothers and sisters were silent and not as lively as her sister, she knew that the three children had a good relationship.

Lin Yuan sat on the sofa to rest.

This year's senior three Lin Yao is at the table.

This is a home with two bedrooms and one living room. The light is not very good, and the decoration and furniture are also very simple. For example, the sofa under Lin Yuan's buttocks has broken several holes, but although the house is simple, it is clean and in good order.