Chapter 80

The next day was Saturday.

Lin Yuan arrives at the company's composition department at nine o'clock.

After entering the door, he found that there was something wrong with the way his colleagues looked at him.

Wu Yong came over mysteriously and asked Lin Yuan in a low voice, "do you know father Yang?"

"Who?"

"Master Yang Zhongming!"

"Yes." Lin Yuan has heard Yang Zhongming's works.

Wu Yong heaved a sigh of relief: "no wonder he's not angry. If you know him, it makes sense..."

Lin Yuan did not study Wu Yong's words.

Wu Yong will never know that Lin Yuan's understanding of "cognition" is quite different from his understanding of the word.

At this time, Zhou Ruiming came. His face seemed to be a little happy today. As soon as he entered the door, he said: "Lin Yuan, come to my office."

"Well."

Lin Yuan follows the other party into the office.

Lao Zhou said with a smile, "sit down first."

Lin Yuan nodded and sat on the sofa in the office.

Lao Zhou took out a form: "look at this."

Lin Yuan took the form.

The table lists four songs under Lin Yuan's name, followed by a series of downloads.

"Sheng Ru Xia Hua" was downloaded 3.33 million.

The number of downloads of big fish is 5.01 million.

4.21 million downloads of flammable and explosive.

3.57 million downloads of balloon.

Lin Yuan suddenly, no wonder yesterday when the pay, the song into a very rare breakthrough of 600000.

It turns out that the number of downloads of my previous songs has been steadily increasing, even faster than the month when the songs were just released.

"I believe you already know."

Lao Zhou said excitedly: "in recent months, the potential of these songs you wrote has been very high, the download volume has been steadily increasing, and most of them have the potential to break through tens of millions. When I saw this data sheet sent by the following department this morning, I was shocked by you!"

Lin Yuan

He didn't know because he didn't pay attention.

But he learned a lesson from the trend of song downloads.

Season performance is not everything. It's just that some songs are suitable for ranking, while others are not. What really determines the value of songs is not the performance of a single season, but the follow-up potential of a song!

This is determined by the overall environment of Qinzhou.

Every month there are a large number of excellent new songs, in addition to the industry professionals and some music enthusiasts, no one can always keep an eye on the changes of the list.

A lot of people may be a few months apart, just heard a few pre-season songs, and add them to their own song list.

For some songs, the number of downloads in the current month may directly exceed 5 million, or even 10 million, which is unbeatable.