Chapter 161-165

Two hours later, Xue Liang went back to the composing department in a daze, and his colleagues immediately surrounded him with curiosity:

"what did representative Lin ask you to do?"

"So long?"

"This is the first time representative Lin has summoned people from our composition department."

"Representative Lin is not an emperor. How can we use the word" summon "

"I think the summoning is quite appropriate, which is in line with the identity of representative Lin."

"That's right."

“……”

After a few wordy words, people looked at Xue Liang again: "a Liang, why don't you talk?"

"I..."

Xue Liang looked at the crowd and opened his mouth. After a long time, he said, "I learned composition from my teacher."

Everyone was surprised: "teacher?"

Xue Liang didn't seem to recover: "representative Lin is my teacher. He said that he would guide me to learn how to compose music in the future..."

"True or false?"

"No wonder it's been so long."

"Representative Lin taught you for two hours?"

It's unexpected for everyone.

But Xue Liang was even more unexpected. As soon as he recalled the course, he felt shocked: "representative Lin is too..."

"What?"

Everyone is staring at Xue Liang.

Xue Liang thought about it for a long time, but he didn't come up with an appropriate adjective. When the crowd was about to disperse, he suddenly said, "I don't think anyone in the world knows composition better than representative Lin!"

All of you: --

Then there was laughter.

The director of Music Department patted Xue Liang on the shoulder: "you are the special one among us. Because you haven't studied composing systematically, your professional level is a little poor. As an ace composer, representative Lin must have more knowledge of composing than all of us, but it's too exaggerating to say that no one in the world knows composing better than him, except his father I dare to say that I am the one who knows the most about composition. "

Xue Liang was silent.

He would like to tell these people that he is cramming his knowledge of composition every day. He has taught himself about composition in University.

He would like to say:

representative Lin is the existence of Qu Dad!

But he knew that no one would believe what he said. Only Xue Liang knew how much he had learned from representative Lin for just two hours!

"I feel that representative Lin fooled Xue Liang." One of the composers laughed.

Xue Liang suddenly got angry. He looked at him and said, "that's because you don't know representative Lin!"

"I'll tell you." The colleague laughed more happily.

Xue Liang clenched his fist, suddenly calmed down, looked at each other lightly and said, "you will know later."

"Why."

Xue Liang's eyes made him feel very uncomfortable, and he couldn't help sneering: "can you learn from representative Lin for a few days to practice peerless skills? Oh, do you have a three million order with thunder entertainment? You are the first in the company, but you've made the biggest list. If I remember correctly, it seems that it's only 200000 down payment, isn't it