Chapter 20

Everyone has four different appearances:

the appearance of madness in front of friends, the appearance of perfection in the eyes of lovers, the appearance of vulnerability when alone, and the appearance of being quiet in a strange crowd.

It's a little bit pretentious.

But Lin Yuan and his mother's calling state is really different from his usual silence. He thinks that he is deliberately imitating the original owner, but it's not all because those feelings come from the heart.

He hesitated.

Lin Yuan decides to contact his sister again next month. He has no money to change his sister's mobile phone this month, and it takes courage to communicate with his family. Lin Yuan has done some psychological construction before he dares to call his mother. After all, he is not the real owner.

What's next?

Lin Yuan chose to treat his guests to dinner.

Xia Fanhe and Jianyi, as close friends, have been taking good care of Lin Yuan. Lin Yuan made money and naturally wanted to treat them to a good meal. For this reason, Lin Yuan specially ordered a high-end hotel near the school, with a per capita consumption of nearly 200 yuan.

At noon, the three arrived at the hotel.

Before entering the door, Jianyi and Xia fan hold on to Lin Yuan. They don't think it's too expensive for him to spend money here. Unfortunately, they still can't succeed. Lin Yuan's reason is that he already has a serious position in the company with a monthly salary of 10000 yuan.

"Ah."

Simple then suddenly realized, and then joked: "no wonder you went missing on the weekend last month. You went to work in xingmang. You should not have been taken care of by the top management of the company, and you were offered such a high price for a student?"

"Lin Yuan is very powerful."

Xia fan's retort is simple. Even if she can't sing, Lin Yuan is also very insightful in voice. However, she doesn't ask the bottom of the matter. She just guesses that Lin Yuan works in a department that is more suitable for Lin Yuan's ability, such as a recording studio.

Lin Yuan laughed and did not speak.

At this time, he suddenly poked Lin Yuan's arm and looked at a girl who had just sat down: "ah, isn't that Gu Xi, the piano goddess of our school?"

Lin Yuan looks at the girl with simple eyes and finds that the girl she refers to is the girl who evaluated her "poor piano skills" last time.

"Interested?"

Xia Fan said with a smile: "he is the youngest pianist to play the piano in the golden hall. He is appraised by the industry as a super genius who will become a piano master in the future. The boy who pursues him can come to this hotel from the school gate. You are not qualified."

"The distance from the school gate to this store is 3.45 kilometers," he said

Xia fan turned a white eye: "bar essence."

Simple way: "is not you first belittle me?"

"I'll dig some ice cream."

Lin Yuan got up and left the battlefield temporarily.

Although this shop is more expensive, but ice cream is self-service, taste is good, he had a little before, very like the taste.

Come to the ice cream cabinet.

Lin Yuan found that the ice cream in the freezer was almost gone.

He picked up the spoon and was about to dig. As a result, there was a spoon on the opposite side, just touching Lin Yuan's spoon.

Full-time ArtistOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara