Chapter 23

God knows how long it took Zhao Jue to figure out the meaning of the sentence before Lin Yuan left. It was funny and moving for a while.

Funny is

Did Lin Yuan really understand what level of song he lacked?

Moving is

Lin Yuan must not want to see himself so upset, so he wanted to help himself.

After years of ups and downs in the industry, Zhao Jue was used to the warmth and coldness of human relations, so she knew what was really precious.

Whether it's a masterpiece or not, composers treat their songs as if they were their children, for fear that their works will be despised.

Who would take such a work as a thank-you for a simple meal?

Lin Yuan dares to say that, but Zhao Jue can't listen to it.

At this time, it doesn't matter whether the level of representative works is high or not.

What if Lin Yuan's song can't help him?

It's just his heart and his maintenance that deserves to be treasured.

Smile quietly warm up.

Zhao Jue opened the mailbox, put on headphones, and listened to the song "flammable and explosive".

"Ha ha."

The familiar electronic synthetic sound at the beginning of the song made Zhao Jue smile.

The last time Lin Yuan sent himself "Sheng Ru Xia Hua", he also used this special electronic synthetic sound.

The song of three minutes and twenty seconds will be finished soon.

But after listening to the song, Zhao Jue's expression changed slightly.

She played the song again subconsciously.

It's still three minutes and twenty seconds, but this time, it seems to be getting longer.

After listening to the song, Zhao Jue stands up and almost wants to catch up with Lin Yuan, who left long ago.

But with a slight step, she suddenly stopped, looked down at Lin Yuan's half eaten lunch, and murmured: "do you call this a meal's thank-you gift..."

"Oh, Xiao Zhao, what do you think? You are so absorbed."

Lao Zhou also came to the canteen. At a glance, he saw Zhao Jue with headphones and complicated expression.

"Ah."

Lao Zhou suddenly thought of something: "are you still worried about how to sign a contract with the champion of" Shengfang "this year? Don't worry. I'll try to find some songs for you later. There are many talented people in the composition department. There's always a way out. "

"I don't think so."

Zhao Jue tilted his head and took off his earphone.

Old Zhou YILENG: "why?"

Zhao Jue smile: "after you know."

Old Zhou Shixiao: "you're still playing tricks with me. Let me tell you some good news! Lin Yuan is really a genius. He just came to the composing department and finished a five million order! Good guy, more than a dozen gold medal composers also failed to win this order, he made a move, and became! And the quality of the song he wrote is really excellent. According to my years of experience, the probability of fire is very high! This is a good seedling you sent to me. Brother Zhou owes you a favor! "