Chapter 44

Of course, there is no such player as he Mingxuan in Yinlan bookstore. After the large-scale distribution of supernova's published works in Qinzhou bookstores, the only thing that can slightly reflect some market results is readers' feedback.

At first, it was only sporadic.

After all, reading takes time.

For publishers, sporadic comments are not of great reference value. However, as the first batch of readers finish reading novels one after another, the feedback from five works of supernova has gradually increased on the message board of the official website of the silver blue library.

What worries publishers is

It seems that the company's high hopes for the first supernova "the devil of the alien world" is not well-known. For novels with a full score of 10, the vast majority of readers only score less than 5. It seems that everyone is not interested in the model of this novel.

"The routine of changing soup without changing dressing."

"The protagonist has become a demon king, which gives people the feeling that he is still a waste wood. Since he creates from the perspective of demon king, can he not write the protagonist as a waste wood, or can the author not write a book without waste wood?"

"I regret buying this book after reading it."

"Cut your back quickly. I'm not interested."

Qinzhou novels are published in volumes, so the sales volume of the first volume is very important. Those novels with poor sales are easy to be cut off. The Publishing Society informs the author to finish them as soon as possible. Once the works with more than ten volumes are cut off, they will be compressed to three or five volumes by the author, and then they will be finished. After all, the publishing company also needs to free up resources for some more potential readers Works.

A lot of readers are spraying.

Of course, not all of them are bad reviews. Some readers think that the perspective of "the demon king of the alien world" is very novel: "although it's a new bottle of old wine, at least there is a difference between the identity of the protagonist and the traditional mode of adventure in the alien world, not to the point of being cut off."

Maybe it'll blow up in the back?

This is not without precedent.

At present, there is a very popular novel in the market. When it was first published, its reputation was very general, and its sales volume was also somewhat unsatisfactory. At that time, the publishing house informed the author that the book had been cut off. Who knows that after two volumes, the story of the book had a climax, and its sales volume broke out. As for the cancellation of the plan, the book is still in series and has been published for the second time It's twelve volumes.

But there are few such examples.

Because the first volume of the novel can't attract readers at the beginning, it's hard for the readers to survive even if you burst later. Only when the readers are attracted at the beginning can the novel continue to be serialized steadily.

It's not only the first place, but also the word of mouth.

The works of supernova from the second to the fourth place are also very common in word-of-mouth. The score of the second place is five points, but five points can only be regarded as a pass in the novel market, which is not good at all.

"It's hard this year."

At the department meeting one week later, an editor looked at the comments of several novels and sighed: "I think the sales volume of" the demon king of the alien world "can explode, but as readers read more and more exotic adventure novels, their demands become higher and higher."