Chapter 156-160

When fan Longhe left the manager's office and the conference room of the music department, everyone had been seated again, but everyone's expression was full of confusion -

wasn't the meeting just held?

Why did the deputy director call for a meeting?

Does he still want to struggle to death?

Luo Qi also sat in the position of the director, but her mood was a little inexplicably irritable, so that as soon as fan Longhe came back, she would stare at each other coldly and say, "what do you want? Do you want me to give you a few more days?"

"That's not necessary."

Seeing Luo Qi again, fan Longhe's mood is totally different.

He even showed a gentle smile, of course, the smile is to the music department staff: "the song of envy fish has been sent, I would like to ask you to judge the quality of this song."

The manager's agreement is not enough.

Fan Longhe wants to convince the whole department with this song in front of Luo Qi.

Only in this way can we find the field he lost before.

"Here comes the song?"

Luo Qi's heart became more and more agitated: "not to mention the quality of the song, don't you need to change the lyrics? Only when the lyrics also reach the quality, can we officially record it. Do you think we have enough time?"

Fan long river: "that's OK."

In front of everyone, he made a phone call to the three composers who went to xingmang music but were rejected by Xianyu: "there is an important meeting in the music department, and the three teachers may need to come over."

With that, fan Longhe hung up.

The conference room has been buzzing.

Only the subordinates who just listened to part of "like you" with fan Longhe showed a smile of watching a good play.

Today, he witnessed the whole incident. In addition to being shocked, he also had an inexplicable superiority.

"Here we are."

Huang Da and other three writers arrived.

Rocky immediately communicated with them.

There is still some noise in the conference room. During the discussion, there is a song coming out of the stereo:

"the drizzle brings rheumatism through the dusk street, erasing the rain, and my eyes look up for no reason..."

The meeting room gradually quieted down.

Only the song of electronic synthesis continues.

Luo Qi's heart is inexplicable.

As the director of the music department, her music appreciation ability is absolutely beyond the average person.

So of course she can hear the quality of the main song.

At the same time.

The staff of the music department, in the process of listening, are gradually showing surprised expression.

Then the expression gradually transited to shock.

Because everyone knows how short the creation cycle of this song is.

Just a month!

Up to today's meeting!

Not even a month!