Chapter 12

The potential of this song is higher than many insiders think.

In the next few days, the number of downloads of this song has steadily increased, and Shahai culture has no hope of fighting back any more -

xingmang entertainment is completely locked up.

However, it is precisely because the new list has lost suspense, so the discussion of envious fish in xingmang has gradually subsided.

Lin Yuan didn't care about these things.

During this period of time, his favorite thing every day is to see his reputation.

With the increase of download volume of "life like summer flowers", his reputation has now risen to 15000!

However, it is still a long way from the million reputation required by the system.

Lin Yuan knows that the popularity that life like summer flowers has helped him gain will eventually be saturated. He must find a suitable opportunity to produce a new work in order to continue to brush his reputation.

……

Twenty one.

Another weekend is coming.

When Lin Yuan went to work in the composing department again, the colleagues in the composing department were able to treat Lin Yuan with a normal attitude.

Lao Zhou, the director of the composition department, specially sent a more mature colleague to take Lin Yuan with him.

It may be that this colleague is mature mainly because he doesn't have a lot of hair. He looks like an old man in the industry.

This veteran colleague is Wu Yong.

There are also some good works under Wu Yong's name. Although the achievements of his representative works are not as good as those of "Sheng Ru Xia Hua", the success lies in the high yield and the standard of the company -

in fact.

Seventy percent of the composers in xingmang's composition department are of Wu Yong's type.

"Lin Yuan."

After Wu Yong was sent by Lao Zhou to help Lin Yuan, he said, "we are all colleagues. If you don't know anything, just ask me. You can call me Lao Wu or brother Yong."

"Brother Yong, please give me more advice."

Of course, Lin Yuan can recognize the stress of Wu Yong's voice when he talks about "brother Yong", so he has fulfilled Wu Yong's little wish -

in the workplace of blue star, he still pays attention to the etiquette of his predecessors and descendants.

Of course, if the gap between the former and the later generations is too big, even if they are impolite, they will be called personality, which is the same everywhere.

"Easy to say, easy to say!"

Hearing Lin Yuan's address, Wu Yong's attitude was obviously enthusiastic.

With the fire of life like summer flowers, Lin Yuan, a sophomore this year, has become a famous composer. However, most of the famous composers have the problem of "relying on their talents and being arrogant".

Wu Yong was worried that Lin Yuan would do the same.

But now it seems that Lin Yuan is not arrogant, but he has few words. He is a bit like a Mugu, and his character is a little introverted.