Chapter 18

I'm full.

Lin Yuan is very satisfied.

When he was about to go back to work, old Zhou, who was sitting opposite him, suddenly said, "I have good news. I'm going to send your song to Qizhou!"

"Good."

Lin Yuan nodded.

Lao Zhou thought Lin Yuan would be excited.

But to his disappointment, Lin Yuan's expression did not change much, and his tone was as calm as ever.

At this moment, Lao Zhou realized how Zhao Jue felt before.

He was a little reluctant: "that Don't you have anything to say? "

"Yes."

Lin Yuan said seriously: "in the arrangement of big fish, I played the piano part myself, so I hope the company can count in the reward for this part."

Huh?

That's it?

Old Zhou Leng for a few seconds before nodding to agree, and in the afternoon of the same day through the company audit "big fish" sent to Qizhou.

……

Qizhou.

In a conference room of the later stage Department of the animated film "fish Dragon Dance", female director Zheng Li is knocking on the table: "our film will be released soon. How long will it take to implement the impression music?"

"Zheng Dao."

The producer shook his head and said, "I can't blame you for this. Before, xingmang entertainment in Qinzhou successively sent 14 impressions, all of which were the works of gold medal composers. You didn't like any of them."

"No

"You should be very clear about what kind of story" fish Dragon Dance "is. It's also true that the music they gave didn't match the story. Do you think I'm too strict?"

The crowd coughed and looked away.

Zheng Li's anger came up all of a sudden. She really felt that I was too strict!

, what I say goes. What do I say, "I am not feeling anything." after all, everyone is a movie maker. From now on, we must decide which song has the final say, please make the producers hard, and now let me play the fourteen pieces before. If you think there is any one of them that can be used as our impression, I have nothing to say. ”

"not at all."

producer laughed: "the impression is too important for the work, or has the final say by the director, I will urge you... Why

The producer was stunned.

Zheng Li said, "what's the matter?"

The producer looked into his mobile phone's in box and said with a wry smile, "don't rush. They've sent another song. Please listen to it when the director comes back."

"Looking back?"

Zheng Li sneered: "don't look back! Now! While the main creators are here, you play the song right away. I'd like to see it! Are you satisfied after listening! Also let you have a good taste, is not I too demanding

The producer whispered, "isn't that right?"

"There's nothing wrong with it," Zheng Li said in a loud voice

The producer had no choice but to turn on the projector, then turn on several stereos in the conference room and play out the song he just received -

the projector is for watching the lyrics.