Chapter 111-115

Turn the page turn the page turn the page turn the page

This editor is the fastest one in the whole editorial department. At this time, he has already seen Zhuxian. However, just because this editor has finished reading, it doesn't mean that other editors have finished reading. Everyone is reading with relish. Suddenly, when he hears the noise of this editor, he looks up discontentedly and his eyes are full of threats:

"shut up

"I just..."

"Dare the spoiler kill you!"

The editor didn't dare to make people angry, so he had to shut his mouth.

But his words still remind other editors who are reading.

Now you are reading and praying in your heart:

hold on!

As we all know, the progress bar will never hold up.

Editors read books faster than ordinary readers.

Even if we try to look more carefully, the progress bar will eventually perform the legendary great vanishing technique.

So when everyone finished watching "Zhuxian", the poor "Chu maniac how so short!"

"Stuck in this position!"

"I'd like to see Zhang Xiaofan put on a show!"

"It's too torture to be superior or inferior."

"When it's time to be wonderful, it's gone all of a sudden!"

“……”

Chu mania is not short at all.

There are quite a few updates of 200000 words.

Most novels are published one volume at a time. Some novels dare to be published as one volume after they have written more than 100000 words. The publication content of 200000 words in one volume can be regarded as the conscience of the industry.

In the final analysis, everyone's depression is still due to the complaint of broken chapters.

Qingyun gate seven pulse Huiwu is obviously a big climax. Who wants to stop before climax?

"How's it going?"

Yang Feng opened his mouth with a smile, a calm look.

In fact, Yang Feng was more excited than anyone before, but now looking at the reaction of the people, he suddenly had a sense of inexplicable superiority.

"Cow

"Loser!"

"Blow it up!"

The vocabulary of adjectives is very scarce. I'm sorry to be an editor.

Two minutes later.

People's reason gradually returned: "this book is a redefinition of the word Xianxia, Chu maniac, this is the rhythm of the founding school!"

"It turns out that Xianxia can write like this."

"When I read Zhuxian, I can even smell the flavor of martial arts, but the artistic conception is obviously higher than that of martial arts. Chu maniac may lead the market trend again."

Chivalry used to be very popular.

More than 90% of these old men in fantasy department have had the martial arts dream of fighting swords in the world, so many people have such feelings.

Unfortunately, the era of martial arts is over.

It's just like the sky of the earth.

The classification of martial arts used to be the mainstay of the book market.