Chapter 68

There was a class the next morning.

At the end of the morning class, Lin Yuan went directly to the piano room.

Yesterday, he realized his shortcomings and wanted to improve his piano level.

As a result, Lin Yuan was surprised to find that today's piano room is full.

That's unusual.

It was the first time that Lin Yuan met the situation that the piano room was full. He had been here several times before and never met this situation.

No way.

I don't know how long the queue will be. Lin Yuan decides to leave.

But when he turned around, he suddenly heard a voice: "do you want to use the piano?"

Lin Yuan turns his head and looks at Gu Xi, who apologized to himself yesterday. He can't help saying in secret -

no wonder.

Originally, the piano room would not be full.

But based on the fact that every time Lin Yuan meets Gu Xi, something bad happens. This situation almost becomes the law!

So this time the piano room is full, probably because I met each other.

"No more."

Since encounter each other luck will become bad, Lin Yuan is of course try his best to avoid.

"Never mind, you can use my piano room."

Gu Xi looks at Lin Yuan, and his face is full of expectations.

This is the plan she came up with in the middle of the night:

find someone to fill the empty piano room, so that she can naturally invite Lin Yuan to practice in her own piano room!

"I have something to do."

Lin Yuan couldn't help walking faster when he heard her.

Gu Xi watched Lin Yuan leave in amazement, but he didn't dare to hold him. For a moment, he was annoyed:

did I offend him too hard before?

How to repair this crack?

"Gu Xi, what's the matter with you?"

The door of one of the rooms was opened.

A girl in a white down jacket asked, and looked at the back of Lin Yuan.

"It's OK."

Gu Xi reluctantly said with a smile: "thank you for calling so many students to the piano room. It should be very difficult to organize them."

"I should thank you."

The monitor said: "these guys don't practice well at ordinary times. They don't use so many piano rooms. It's clear that the piano room in the school is for the music department to practice. This time, I heard that you were giving us guidance, and they agreed to practice one by one immediately. It's not hard to organize."

"Well, since I'm here, I'll keep my promise."

Gu Xi said, "let's start with the first piano room on the left."

Originally, she intended to let Lin Yuan use her own piano room to make up for the regret that she drove Lin Yuan out of the room when she first met him, while she was teaching students to practice in other piano rooms.