Chapter 71

Zhong Yu's pupil is shocked.

Sketch is a basic course for all art students. If you are a master of painting, you must be a master of sketch. Without the foundation of sketch, there will be no master.

Some painting masters even think that if there is no color, sketch is everything.

Not to mention whether this view is tenable, at least the importance of sketch for painting is self-evident, which is why Zhong Yu is a junior in the Department of fine arts and is still practicing sketch.

For Zhong Yu, who has studied sketch for many years, he thinks his level is not bad.

But today, this kind of cognition is completely defeated by a sophomore in ten minutes!

“……”

Lin Yuan looked at Zhong Yu's feet.

Zhong Yu wakes up like a dream. His face is full of smiles. He catches Lin Yuan's cleaning tool: "Dashen, how can you do this kind of rough work? Let me clean it!"

Without waiting for Lin Yuan to speak, Zhong Yu cleaned up the eraser under his seat.

Then he held Lin Yuan in his seat and said enthusiastically, "my name is Zhong Yu, a junior in the art department!"

"My name is Lin Yuan."

"OK, OK, big God Lin Yuan, sit down first, and we'll talk after I've cleaned up!"

With that, Zhong Yu quickly walked to the students next to him, and his smile disappeared: "you, get up."

"Brother Zhong?"

At the same time, he said: "how can I let you clean up? Let me..."

"No

Zhong Yu finished cleaning the other party's position and went to the next position. In his plain tone, he could not refuse: "you get up."

"All right."

Zhong Yu's cleaning efficiency is much higher than Lin Yuan's.

When he goes to any place, sometimes he doesn't even have to open his mouth. The members of the club who sit there will take the initiative to get up.

It's done.

Zhong Yu put the broom in place, didn't know where to move a small chair, and then reappeared his smile and sat down beside Lin Yuan attentively:

"big God! Can you teach me how to sketch? "

Lin Yuan shook his head: "it's too much trouble."

Zhong Yu smiles as before: "you just need to change my painting as you just did."

Lin Yuan frowned: "there are too many places to change."

Too much work.

As soon as Zhong Yu's smile stagnated, he felt shocked: "is my painting that bad?"

Lin Yuan nodded: "well."

Zhong Yu cried: "you have to teach me the great God. Of course, I won't let you work in vain. If you need anything, just tell me..."

As soon as an expert makes a move, he will know if he has one.

Ten minutes is enough to see Lin Yuan's horror.

Even if the teachers of the art department do it themselves, they may not be able to change their paintings to the present level in ten minutes, so Zhong Yu is sure that he has met a real God today.