Chapter 16

Qinzhou music copyright awareness is very heavy, Lin Yuan song to the company above a backup, do not worry about what a moth.

The next day.

Lin Yuan returned to normal campus life.

However, the composition department has only one class this morning, and it's still early to finish the class. All the students have come back to the dormitory to play games.

Lin Yuan doesn't plan to go back.

Without the pressure of examination, although he is still serious in class, he has been liberated from his spare time, so he will not waste his precious time in the dormitory.

What should we do during the break?

After thinking about it, Lin Yuan sends a message to Jianyi and Xia fan, asking them if they have time to come out, but they are refused -

they still have lessons.

Although they belong to the same university, Lin Yuan, Chien Yi and Xia fan have been playing together since childhood. However, because the three people belong to different majors, most of the time they don't see each other.

Lin Yuan is not disappointed either.

Because he thought of something to do.

That is, to play the piano in the piano room.

The system has awarded Lin Yuan professional piano skills, but Lin Yuan hasn't tried yet.

It happens that the arrangement of big fish takes the piano as the core instrument, so Lin Yuan wants to try his current piano level. If appropriate, he even considers completing the piano part of the arrangement by himself.

……

Ten minutes later.

Lin Yuan arrives at the piano room.

Qinzhou Art College attaches great importance to the cultivation of music talents, so many public piano rooms are open to students for a long time, and even the piano brands placed in each room are different. There are all kinds of triangle piano and vertical piano, so as to give students the greatest choice.

This is convenient for Lin Yuan.

Because most of the students are in class at this time point, there is a lot of room for him to choose.

Walk along the corridor of the piano room.

Lin Yuan found his target in the piano room at the end.

This is a typical vertical piano, with luxurious keys, beautiful porcelain white paint and streamlined structure, which is obviously one grade higher than other piano rooms!

That's it.

Lin Yuan enters the room, sits in front of the piano, and plays a classic blue star repertoire "wish" in the original owner's memory.

The reason why I can play this song is mainly because I miss it.

This is the first piano music that his mother taught him. He was once tortured to madness by this music.

But now playing again, Lin Yuan felt a little kind -

this should be the original owner's feeling.

But it is also Lin Yuan's feeling at the moment.

Besides kindness, Lin Yuan's biggest feeling is that he has become stronger!

Now every time he presses the piano key, it is so comfortable that no matter the rhythm or skill of the melody, it naturally appears in his mind.