Chapter 91-95

Since the system launched the krypton gold project, Lin Yuan has not received any new tasks for a long time, let alone any novel awards.

Now there is a painting task in progress.

This task requires Lin Yuan to achieve 10000 painting reputation points.

However, there should be a few months left before this task is completed.

After all, it's only in the painting society on campus. The rising speed of painting reputation can only be said to be standard.

Under such circumstances, Lin Yuan has only two choices if he wants to continue to write a long story.

The first choice is to wait for the painting task to be completed, get the treasure box and see if you can get a novel.

The second option is to customize the system directly.

The former is full of uncertainty.

What if you don't pull out the novel?

In terms of past treasure chest explosion rate, it seems that the probability of drawing songs is the largest.

The latter is relatively simple. On the basis of krypton gold, Lin Yuan has at least a free choice of subjects.

He was in no hurry to make a decision.

Anyway, "Wang" just finished, Chu crazy little vest also need to rest.

In the following days, Lin Yuan enjoyed campus life.

During the day, I have a serious class. I eat three meals together with Xia fan. In my spare time, I go to the painting club to teach painting

Lin Yuan likes such a day.

Such days seem monotonous, in fact, they are not immutable. Occasionally, there will be some extra-curricular activities interspersed as a relief.

For example, the basketball game mentioned last month.

Like the blackboard newspaper last time, Qin Yi often held similar activities, and all departments were enthusiastic about participating, because the school always gave a lot of awards that people could not refuse.

That's what blue star is all about.

In a place like Bluestar that attaches importance to art, the excellent performance of the campus will also be recorded in the archives. Who doesn't want to create the most beautiful resume before graduation?

Lin Yuan doesn't want to.

His work is very stable, and the leaders of the company think highly of him.

Lin Yuan felt that he should not have too much risk of unemployment after graduation.

So the basketball game has nothing to do with Lin Yuan.

In fact, even if Lin Yuan wants to participate in the basketball game, he is not qualified enough.

His body is too weak, just afraid of half-time basketball game, Lin Yuan has been lying on a stretcher, was carried to the hospital.

However, the Department attached great importance to the competition. It took some basketball experts from each class to form a team. It also organized the whole composition department to go to the stadium to cheer the students.