Chapter 191-195

The name is very common.

However, short stories don’t need to have a high-level name. What really makes Wei Long care about is the content. After several disappointments, the current Wei Long only hopes that Chu Kuang’s manuscripts can maintain a consistent level.

Just maintain a consistent level.

Chu Kuang is a general!

Although there is Feng Hua’s bonus on the blog side, if the overall level of tribal literature is not bad, it is not without the power of a battle. Anyway, short story fans are not only reading one article, this is the only comfort that Weilong can Own excuses.

Click it.

Wei Long began to watch.

The story starts from the perspective of a beautiful but poor woman. Because of her poverty, this woman is married to a junior staff member who is also not very capable. The couple live a tight life.

Women pursue material things.

Because of the coldness of her house, the rough walls, the obsolete furniture, and the vulgar clothing, she is always full of sorrow. She dreams that she can put on gorgeous services, and there are countless servants who can help at will, and there are mountains and seas to enjoy. Enjoy...

Wei Long thoughtfully.

He roughly guessed that the purpose of Chu Kuang’s story was about the topic of matter, which was in line with Chu Kuang’s previous short story routines. He liked to use short stories to achieve a certain ironic effect. This was the sense of high-level in Wei Long’s eyes. His expectations have slightly increased.

Keep watching.

this day.

The husband triumphantly took out an invitation card to show his wife: "The Minister of Education is honored to invite Mr. Wang and Mrs. Wang to the evening party held in the headquarters building on Monday, January 18."

Mr. Wang thought his wife would be happy, and this was the invitation that he took a lot of effort to get.

With so many colleagues in the Ministry of Education, not everyone can be invited to the party by the Minister of Education.

However, his wife became angry for no reason.

At least this little staff member of the Ministry of Education cannot understand his wife's anger.

It turned out that Mrs. Wang felt that she did not have decent clothes to attend this grand party.

[The most embarrassing thing in the world is to show poverty among many wealthy women. 】

This is Mrs. Wang's explanation.

Mr. Wang had no choice but to discuss a sum of money so that his wife could buy decent clothes.

The wife said: [400 yuan is enough for me to own such clothes. 】

Mr. Wang's face turned blue.

Because he had such a sum in his hand, he was going to buy a gun, so that he could go to the plains to hunt birds with a few hunting friends this summer.

"Four hundred yuan?"

Wei Long roughly converted some in his heart, and then about to find the time when money and value corresponded.

Chu Kuang's, although he won't tell the story of which era, he can always find clues through the details in the article.

just……

Is Mrs. Wang too material?

Madam Wang does have a nearly pathological pursuit of material things, because that is what Madam Wang thinks of decentness. After he made the clothes, he even went to a wealthy female friend of himself and borrowed a necklace——