Chapter 151-155

Gu Dong went straight to Lin Yuan's office as soon as he got back to the company. He couldn't say whether he was happy or worried: "representative Lin, there is a new order today. They are willing to let you choose singers and participate in recording."

"Oh."

Lin Yuan's reaction is as usual insipid, because he has more concerned about the question: "how much?"

Gu Dong looks stagnant.

She took out the documents from the other party and said, "the price hasn't been formally discussed yet. Let's take a look at the requirements of this song and judge whether it's suitable to take it or not. Because the situation of this list is special, I don't recommend Lin to take it..."

Then the phone rang.

Gu Dong put the list on the table, a little embarrassed and said, "answer the phone."

Lin Yuan nodded.

This call is from fan Longhe.

Because whether Xianyu can write songs has been linked to fan Longhe's future to some extent.

So fan Longhe paid more attention than ever before. At the beginning of his speech, he asked eagerly:

"is Mr. Xianyu willing to take the order?"

"I just got back to the company..."

"Then you should ask now!"

Gu Dong awkwardly said, "I'm going to ask. In addition, I may be presumptuous. How much is your company willing to pay for this order?"

"Two hundred No, three million! "

Fan Longhe gritted his teeth: "this is the highest price I can decide. If your company is not satisfied, I will have to talk with the leaders above, but I don't have much hope. After all, three million yuan is already a very high price in the market, and we only need the right of theme song!"

Fan Longhe is really hard, and even omitted the bargaining process, because this matter is really crucial!

Gu Dong's heart pounded when he heard the price!

She has met such a rich Party A for the first time since she worked!

No.

It should be said that since the establishment of the branch, it is possible to receive the largest order!

"Three million?" she confirmed

Lin Yuan looked up at Gu Dong and said quickly, "I'll take it."

Gu Dong widened his eyes and covered the phone. His voice was a little trembling. He tried to keep it down and said, "representative Lin hasn't seen people's requirements for the song, and the time they gave for the creation of this song is very tight. You have to see if it's suitable first..."

"Appropriate."

Lin Yuan opens his mouth.

Seeing that Gu Dong was still staring at him, Lin Yuan took the opportunity to take a look at the document. Three seconds later, he said again:

"appropriate."

You only watched it for three seconds!

Gu Dong couldn't help helping his forehead.

But Lin Yuan said so, she can only accept life like release cover mobile phone, try to calm response fan Longhe: "envy fish teacher answered."

"Good!"

Fan Longhe is a little excited.

Although I don't know if Xianyu can write better songs, it's a good start to be willing to accept orders. At least I have the qualification to continue to fight with Luo Qi!