Chapter 69

On the way home from school in the evening, Lin Yuan summed up the newly acquired knowledge in his brain.

What he got this time was professional painting skills.

But people who really understand painting know that the so-called professional level of painting is too general.

Just from the painting category, the painting category is very complicated.

It includes ink painting, oil painting, print, watercolor, gouache, sketch, sketch and so on.

It would be even more exaggerated if we divided it from carrier.

Therefore, we only classify the most influential categories of blue stars from the painting categories.

These categories, in order, are Chinese painting, oil painting, watercolor, gouache and sketch.

On the earth, the international status of oil painting is higher than that of traditional Chinese painting, but the blue star is the Oriental appreciation pattern, so traditional Chinese painting is the highest, followed by oil painting.

Among them, watercolor, gouache and sketch are three categories, because they are the necessary items for art students to take the college entrance examination, so the threshold is not so high, and the public appreciation level can keep up.

In contrast, the threshold of traditional Chinese painting and oil painting is relatively high.

As for Lin Yuan's professional painting level

It's not that Lin Yuan's professional level of painting is too general, but because Lin Yuan's professional level of painting also includes these popular types!

He now knows Chinese painting, oil painting, gouache, watercolor and sketch.

"Try the effect tonight."

Lin Yuan passed a stationery store, moved in his heart and stepped in.

Paint

Sketchpad

Brush

Paper

Professional painting is undoubtedly an extremely expensive thing. Lin Yuan spent thousands of yuan on watercolor, gouache and sketch materials!

"Oil painting and ink painting materials can be bought later."

Lin Yuan plans to start with relatively simple practice. After all, sketch, gouache and watercolor are common in life.

After going out, Lin Yuan took a taxi.

There are so many things to buy that one can't carry them back.

Back at home, Lin Yuan chose the balcony as his painting base, put up the drawing board first, and then began to sharpen pencils -

he wanted to try sketching first.

Ordinary art students need to copy some sketch works. Lin Yuan, a professional painter, doesn't need it. He can finish some sketch works only by his impression. Lin Yuan's first sketch in his life is self portrait.

Many sketch masters have drawn self portraits.

However, drawing needs more than one pencil, because different pencil models and lines are different, so Lin Yuan sharpened more than a dozen pencils at a time -