Chapter 70

In the next few days, after class, Lin Yuan has been looking for a way to obtain the reputation value of painting -

first of all, he passed off the exhibition.

To hold an exhibition, we need someone to sponsor it. Lin Yuan, a little painter without any work or fame, won't be sponsored by a fool.

As for self payment?

Lin Yuan will not hold an exhibition at his own expense in his life.

The second is to find someone to lead. Famous painters in the industry can avoid many detours, but Lin Yuan doesn't know such painters.

Excluding these two channels, Lin Yuan can think of the following plan:

earn the reputation value provided by students like Qin Yi first.

Qin Yi is so big that it may have the foundation to provide a thousand reputations, so let's first see what places in the school can obtain the reputation value of painting.

After Lin Yuan's investigation, he found that there was a painting society in the school.

If you join a painting club, you may get some chances to gain fame. Anyway, the most important thing for schools like Qin Yi is all kinds of clubs.

Sports include basketball club, football club and even hip hop club.

Art also includes piano club, painting club, Calligraphy Club, poetry club and so on.

The scale of these societies is very large, because qinyi itself is an art college with relevant majors.

However, Lin Yuan, a music student, has little in common with other majors. The only person he knows well outside the music department is a student in the performance department, who is also not involved in painting.

No way.

He can only simply and rudely come to the door and submit his application in the office of the painting society.

"Is there a foundation for painting?"

The large community of the school is supported by the school. It has a special office and usually has members in the community. The form is similar to that of the student union.

After Lin Yuan explained his intention, he was questioned unexpectedly.

"Yes."

Lin Yuan answered in the affirmative.

The other side looked at Lin Yuan's materials: "you are a student of music department, most of our club are students of Art Department..."

"Is there a limit?"

"There's no limit. It's just that if you don't have professional advantages, it's probably not easy to get along in the club. After all, there are many great spirits in the painting department in our club. They can also get in touch with student work exhibitions and other activities. There are quota restrictions. Are you sure you want to join?"

Works exhibition?

Lin Yuan in front of a bright: "I want to join."

The other side laughed a little complacent: "then you fill in the form. You'd better fill in your course time. We will consider whether to call you to participate in the activity according to your time."

His aim is not to dissuade Lin Yuan!

The school's community is eager for more students to join, because the more members of the community, the larger the community. Each community hopes to be the largest community in the school. So when someone applies to join the painting community, the painting community will only be happy.