Chapter X: Accident

THIRD PERSON POV:

After Irene dropped Thirdy in her house Thirdy was about to close the gate when she collapse from the ground.

Irene on the other felt something so she stops to calm herself as she was driving when she heard a loud gun shots.

She looked at her surroundings and saw in her right side-mirror that Thirdy collapsed from the ground and a person riding a motorcycle  drive faster away from Thirdy.

She then went outside her car and run to Thirdy's direction and saw that Thirdy was full of her own bloods and a two shot of bullets in her arm and left chest.

She then shouts for help which Greggy immediately run as he also heard a the loud bang.

Greggy then cried as he saw her daughter filled with bloods around her and he run to here and kneeled down.

"Ba-baby, baby please don't do this to Daddy, please hold on don't leave me, baby", he cried as his voice cracked in pain.

"Thirdy please don't close your eyes your Daddy and I will take you to the hospital please", Irene said and hold Thirdy's hand tightly.

"Da-dad-daddy, I-i d-don't wa-wan-wanna d-die, I-I'm scared Da-daddy" Thirdy said as she breathed hard and cries.

"Mang Berto get the f*cling car we'll take Thirdy in the hospital!", he shouted furiously.

Ff in the hospital

"Sir please, stay here", a nurse stop him as they take Thirdy in the OR.

"G-Greg-Greggy please calm down", Irene worriedly said.

"Ho-how I would come down Irene, my daughter is dying", as he punched the wall and Irene scared and cry.

"Please don't say that she can do it I know she can, she's strong", Irene said crying hard.

"Irene what happened? I don't want to lose my DAUGHTER", he said as he sit on the floor and cry and cry.

Then suddenly the Doctor came out from the room.

"Who's the patient's family?", the Doctor asked.

"I-I am doc, how's my daughter?", Greggy stood up and asked the doctor.

Irene holds Greggy hands as it bleeds as he punched the wall last time.

The Doctor bowed his head and look back to Greggy eyes.

"I'm sorry Mr. Araneta we did everything we can but you're daughter gave up she can endure the pain." he calmly stated.

"No, no, that couldn't be happened. You're just kidding right ? Please say you're just kidding", Greggy shouted as Irene holds his hands tightly while crying.

"The bullet hits your daughters heart that's why it's hard for her to breathe and survived. I'm sorry Mr. Araneta and condolence", he stated seriously.

"Doc, time of death 12:00 pm", the nurse informed as she gets out from the OR.

Irene then cried and cried she didn't know what to do as Greggy walks inside the OR to see her lifeless daughter completely pale.

Greggy hugs her corpse and cry and cry as Irene also enter and cry as she walks to Greggy's direction and hold Thirdy's cold hands.

"Baby why? You said you won't leave Sun but why you leave me Star. Why? Why?", he cried and cried.

Irene sadly clasped Thirdy's hands.

"Thirdy you said you'll make coffee pa to me", she said and cried and hug her as Greggy too.

It's now Thirdy's burial everyone attends specially her friends and those close to her.

You can't deny the fact that there's a lot of people attended her burial as Thirdy indeed a good kid.

The Marcos family is also present as Irene and their two sons attended to see Thirdy for the last time.

She is sweet to everyone and friendly she is easily gets others attention and love as she has her sweet thoughts and smiles that lost her eyes whenever she smiles and laughs.

Life is a wonderful blessing indeed so as long as you're still alive do the things you don't want to miss.

As like Thirdy miss the chance to meet her mother and feels what's a mother's love be like.

It's hard to accept the fact that she's already gone and nowhere to be find as like the storybook she bought "Star Gazing At Her Moon".

~The End~

This is Maria Luis Emmanuela Thirdy Araneta signing off.

Star Gazing At Her Moon now signing off.

A/N: Ending is the hardest part of a story as you want to know more about the story and the characters life and how it will run. But ending will always had its part to end the story and last as a memory.