Chapter LXXII: Cancel

THIRD PERSON'S POV:

Greggy then left Thirdy's room as he slept with her for being guilty of what just happened. He get up and continue sleeping in his wife's room to coax her as he shouted to her last night also.

Minutes pass when Thirdy wake up and go inside her closet to prepare the things she will bring with her in Spain as today will be her flight as her Daddy decided to.

She's crying while folding her clothes and put inside her luggage as she don't want to leave but as her Dad said she can't do anything but to follow him always like before.

Irene wakes up as she felt someone's hugging her and when she turn around it was her husband who shouted at her last night.

She slowly removes his hand but Greggy felt it which he hugs her tightly that made her groan in madness to him.

"Ano ba GREGORIO ISA!", she said firmly which Greggy buried his face to her neck that sent her shivers.

"Greggy alis", she's pushing him but he didn't dare to follow her.

"GREGORIO", she madly said.

"Yes, miss me already", he said and kissing her.

"Umalis ka nga, nanggigil ako sayo", she said trying to escape from him.

"Ang cute ko kasi kaya ka nanggigigil ", he said like he don't have any sin to her.

"Na amnesia kaba at ang feelingero mo kung makayakap at halik sa akin?", she said.

"Sorry I didn't mean it. I was just so mad that I didn't control myself ", he said looking at her.

"Bahala ka sa buhay mo", she said.

"Okay", he said and hugs her more and kiss her neck.

"Ano ba!", she said slapping his arms.

"Sabi mo bahala na ako sa buhay ko", he said and grinned.

"Umagang-umaga wag mo akong pinipikon", she warned him.

"Umagang-umaga Hon, wag ka ding masungit", he said not letting her go.

"Sige nga tanungin mo sa sarili mo tama ba yong ginawa mo kagabi?!", she said which he stops kissing her neck.

"Hindi and I'm sorry. I regretted it and I hurt not just one but all of you sorry", he softly said.

"Bakit ba galit na galit ka?", she asked still in her firm voice.

"I'm just worried", he said.

"Eh bakit ganun ka, if you're worried you should not hurt her", she said which Greggy look to their picture together with Thirdy on the wall.

"I was just scared to the point that I didn't listen to her side because of my emotions", he said and cry.

"Scared of what?", she asked looking at him.

"Of losing her. She's my life Hon. I hope you understand", he said wiping his tears.

"You're scared then why are you sending her to Spain?", she raised her eyebrow.

"No that will not happen. I already cancelled it and besides mas mahihirapan siya if I'm not with her around", he said which she just nodded.

"Get up", Irene taps his arms.

Before getting up he kissed her and fix himself to take a bath as he will check the emails of Josh sent to him last night.

They do their separate duties which Irene is at the garden checking her flowers, Victoria inside her room doing her thing, Greggy in his office downstairs and Thirdy who just get out from her room wearing face mask.