Chapter XLVII: Welcome

THIRD PERSON'S POV:

Today is the arrival of Irene and Victoria to Philippines which they will straightly go home to Ilocos Norte as everyone are waiting for them there.

"Are you ready Baby?", Irene asked her daughter while holding her hands going inside the chopper of Thirdy.

"Yes Mommy, I am", she sweetly said.

"They will be all happy to finally meet you", Irene stated happily.

"Mommy by the way is this your chopper?", she asked her and smiled widely.

"Uhm...no I just barrowed this to your Daddy", Irene explained.

"Ohs...,so Daddy owned this.....wow",Victoria exclaimed surprised.

"Uhm....no this one is Thirdy's chopper which your Daddy's chopper is not available as he's using it right now", Irene said which Victoria furrowed.

"Who's Thirdy?!", she asked.

"Your Daddy's daughter from other woman, but don't worry about it", Irene said and smiled.

"You mean I have stepsister?", she asked.

"Uhm....yeah, let's not talk about her Baby. Let's rest as we will arrive later in the mansion", Irene said which Victoria forced a smile.

On the other hand in the mansion everyone are preparing for Victoria's arrival which they are all excited and waiting inside the living room.

"Luis di pa pupunta ang Daddy mo?", Imelda asked her grandson.

"Mama Meldy I don't know if Daddy can make it. As of his secretary that Daddy is really busy right now, left and right", Luis answered and take some scoops of ice cream for her wife.

"Hey it's that the Pinkerton ice cream ate Xands?", Sandro asked her.

"Uhm...yeah it is and they have a lots of new flavors", Xandra uttered giving the ice cream tubes to others.

"Ay ang sarap...like tama lang ang tamis. Okay eto sa mga gurangs Mama Meldy have some try", Matthew said feeding her grandma.

"Ayay! Mama Meldy gurang ka daw?!", Vinny said which they all laughed.

"Ako lang naman ang gurang na maganda pa rin, kaya tabi", Mama Meldy said confidently which she's right naman.

"Ay wala panis pag isang Imelda na ang bumanat dahil truth naman", Borgy said.

"Hala Vanilla! Ay na miss ko tuloy si Chanak favorite nya to eh", Bonget said which everyone looked at him.

"Ay sorry", Bongbong said and sitted with his ice cream in his bowl sharing with Liza.

A moment of deafening silent grows in the room which no one utter or look to each other.

"Hep hep! Hooray!", then Imelda then break the silence.

"Mommy baka marinig ka ni Irene!", Imee said looking everywhere, as that line is from Thirdy.

"Shush.....wala pa naman sila at sa totoo lang namimis ko na din yung batang iyon", Imelda said which they all looked sad.

"Kaya nga Mommy, naging iba na ang mga araw ng umalis siya. Naging malungkot at nakakabingi ang katahimikan", Bonget said.

Only the oldies are here inside the sala as the kids are in the play room busy in their own lives.

"May balita ba kayo sa kanya?", Imelda asked them.

"After she left Mama Meldy she turned off all her social media accounts",Simon said.