Chapter LXXXI: Act

UNO'S POV:

I've been wondering for days whose that Dino why's Tres loves to see her everyday which she's making my little brother happy every time that I'm not around with him as I'm busy with my training in our soccer game in Ateneo.

Mommy's also have this energy vibes that so calming as I know she's totally happy seeing her daughter again for 9 years waiting.

Daddy will be home 2 weeks from now which he's keep asking me if we are all okay which we are.

Dad is very hands-on to us actually some people misinterpret his attitude as he's kinda bossy, but in terms of being a father and a husband Daddy's the best.

Actually he keeps me trained in our business which I am aware now of some matters in business industry which sometimes I'm the one handling it.

I'm the one who will checks the person, like the employees and other sort of things that need a deeper attention.

-

Later will be my game in my soccer which I made a promise to Tres that I will bring him with me for us to bond also as I want to make it with him for days of being busy.

"Mommy where's Tres?", I walked downstairs going inside the kitchen.

"He's with Dino, Love", well that's what Mommy calls me.

"Oh I already made a promise kasi sa kanya Mom", I said and sit on the counter top.

"What?", she asked while cooking.

"We will watch my game later", I said and peeling the orange.

"Oh is that so? Actually nasa bahay lang sila nila Dino, I'm sure naboboring nayon", she said.

"Can I see Dino Mom?", well I should ask permission first.

"Love don't tell this to David please", she said and look at me.

"I won't Mommy I just want to meet her, and have some bond with Tres", I said.

"Okay I will call them first if she's free as you know she can't go out without her four maids and ten bodyguards, Love", she said which I wonder more about this Dino.

"Really ang daming bantay Mommy. How can she live like that? Kung ako sya tatakas talaga ako", I said as you know you can't do the things you want because you are guarded every time.

"She's used of it actually barkada nya na mga bantay nya", she said, nge I can't.

"Wait I call them muna", she excuse herself.

I just check my IG which walang update yung girl na crush ko which last update nya lang was when she was in Amanpulo last month.

I don't know but she's so dazzling and cute which I was captivated with her precious smiles.

Some people says she totally holds a power being the only daughter of a well known and great business man.

"Love, excited na si Tres", Mommy informed me.

"Oh can we bring Dino with us Mom?", I asked para makalabas din sya.

"Wait hold on", she said typing on her phone maybe texting her.

"She's okay daw but mag face mask siya", she said.

"Oh okay lang, para makalabas din sya and you know to get to know her", I said.

"Yeah you're right. I'm sure you will love her she's so simple and yet kinda silly like Tres", she said which sounds interesting.

"By the way I have to go now Mommy", I said and kissed her forehead.