Chapter XLV: Left

THIRDY'S POV:

Daddy and I will go to Tita Elvira's house to pay a surprise visit to Tata Annie so I'm now preparing.

I 'm almost done I just wear my signature look as usual oversized white shirt, printed with "I'M SMILING IS THAT BAD? “, knee beige short, and my new Nike shoes that Daddy gave me last Christmas.

"Chanak are you done Bunny?", Daddy asked me while he's leaning at my door.

"Almost done, wait where's my Jumbo....oh here", I said and wear my Jumbo.

Daddy gives me his hand which I accepted it and we were walking downstairs hand and hand and go inside the kitchen to take the cookies I've...ops sorry my bad we've made earlier for Tata Annie.

"Uhm...hula ko lang ha!", Daddy suddenly said.

"Hmmp...what?", I asked and look at him.

"May laman ba yang box ng cookies?", he asked.

"Yes Daddy, and diba you helped pa nga kanina", I said, eto baka tumatanda na talaga si Daddy hehehe.

"Oh okay...baka kasi naubos mo lahat kakatikim", he said which I glared at him and he give me a peace sign.

"Eto biro lang ang sarap mong asarin eh pikonin ka kasi hahahha", he said.

"Oh.....okay... I thought you're getting old that's why you asked if this box of cookies had cookies inside as you were helping me last time. TANDA", I said which he just smiled, la bakit di siya nagalit sinabihan ko siyang TANDA.

"Hmmm I know I'm getting old Bunny, but getting old with you I know I'll be fine 'coz I have you,... My source of strength to get up everyday, and the source of all my hopes. You are the greatest thing that happened to my life. Your existence made me the happiest man in the world and the luckiest father", Daddy said which I feel so loved of how sincere he said it that to me.

"Daddy...you're making me cry,...but without you po I will never be here naman, so your existence is my existence also. So it means I love you so much and forever my first love, my Daddy Gregorio", I said and hug him and shower him with kisses.

"Ay grabe naman yan na  halik nak baka maubos ang Daddy mo", Manang Linda said which I just giggled.

"Alis na kami Nay at Tay, mamayang gabi pa uwi namin ng Chanak kayo na po bahala dito", Daddy said and open the passenger door to me.

"Thank you", I said and hopped inside and he goes to his sit also as he will drive.

We just use my Jeep Wrangler, yes you heard it right akin to. Actually sa 18th birthday ko pa sana ito pero si Daddy excited binili nya na para I could continue practicing driving na daw.

This is a black Wrangler which my choice para clean siya sa mata at di gaanong maarte ang color, actually nagagamit ko siya dito lang sa village like going to Allison or Miggy's house for hangouts.

Speaking of Miggy until now I didn't talk to him or even answer his calls and messages, galit parin ako sa kanya obvious bha. Even Tita Laura will call me and then I will changed our topic hahhaa.

"Are you hungry Bunny?", Daddy asked me.

"Nah pa po, but maybe later kaya...can we buy fries?", I said and use my charm.

"Mautak ka ha, okay let's buy. Fries lang bha or meron ka pang gusto?", he asked me and waiting for my answer.

"Hmmm..... The one thing that I want is not in the Jollibee and I don't think I could have her back Daddy", I said looking straightly on the road.