Chapter X: Awkward

A/N: Oh sure na to kaya peace na sabi ni Irene.

CHAPTER X: AWKWARD

THIRD PERSON POV:

Days went quickly pass it was 2 weeks after that scenario.

It is now Sunday, Thirdy peacefully reading some of her books while his father is on the site to check the new project they will launch next month.

It's now 8:15am Thirdy is already take a bath last time.

As she still reads her book a knocked then caught her attention. It knocks three times so she get up from her Zone and open the door slightly just her head can be seen.

"Ate Mona, what sup po?", she jokingly said to Mona who is one of their maids in their house.

"Master, may bisita po kayo andon sa sala", Mona said.

Well all of their housekeepers even their drivers calls Thirdy as Master as they call Greggy as Sir. Master yung kay Thirdy dahil laging talo si Greggy kay Thirdy kaya na isipan nilang tawagin si Thirdy nang Master.

"Ha? Eh I don't expect someone and my friends didn't say naman na they'll come po ha?" she asked confusely.

"Ay Master, babain nyo nalang po", Mona exclaimed.

Thirdy just then follow what her Ate Mona said and walk downstairs while she's on her way she saw a girl sitting on the couch drinking some juice.

"Hi, good morning I didn't expect I would have visitor for today. Are you here for Daddy, by the way he is on the site", she said while walking towards her and only to find out it was her Mama Liza.

"Oh hi sweety, surprise!", Liza said and open her arms for a hug.

"Mama, what brings you here po and nice seeing you again", Thirdy happily said and run to her for a hug.

"Eh bawal bha bisitahin at I-surprise ang only girl, by the way I'm here I will take you somewhere don't worry I already asked permission to Kuya Greggy. Now change na and I will wait here", she said.

As Liza said that she already asked permission to Thirdy's  Daddy so Thirdy quickly runs back to her room and wear her favorite pair of clothes.

Thirdy just wore her black oversized shirt, beige square-pants paired with her Gucci white shoes, then bring her wallet and phone.

"Mama I'm done na po", Thirdy informed and went to her.

"Yan, suot mo?", she asked confusely.

'Eh, panget po bha? ",  she shyly asked back to Liza.

"Hindi naman, magsisimba kasi tayo eh hehehe", she laughed.

"Eh hindi nyo naman po sinabi eh, wait again here po I'll change lang", she said and run.

"Wear dress honey", she half-shouted which she answered back quickly.

"No, I don't like wearing dress", she half-shouted as she went inside her room.

Thirdy just wore her fitted black pants white shirt on top and tuck it in and still choose to wear her Gucci shoes. She went back when she's already satisfied.

"Ay ang sexy naman, laki ng pwet mo", Liza compliment her.

"Mama naman sa lahat ng napansin pwet pa talaga, well tara na po baka malate na tayo sa mass", she said as they went outside the house and ride in Liza's car.

"Manong Jun, Intramuros church please", Liza commanded to her driver as they sitted at the back sit.

They arrived and went inside for the second mass. A lot of people are looking at them as they went to their sit.