Chapter LXIII: Stranded

LIZA'S POV:

We are getting ready to our yatch trip later which I already done preparing my things and Thirdy's things that we will bring with us later in the yacht.

I bring her essentials especially her extra clothes, rush guards, swimsuit, towel, sunblock, powerbank, DSLR, inhaler, water tumbler and especially her gummy candies.

"Victoria did you prepared your Mom's things?", I asked her.

"No, and why would I?", she stand up and get her own bag.

"Because she's your Mom sweetie", I said.

"She is but she's caring for others daughter ", she then left the room.

Goodness, she's jealous because Irene slept with Thirdy and kapag sa kanya naman naglalambing si Irene ayaw nya, tas now she will act like that.

I just prepare Irene's things as she's still sleeping with Thirdy while they're hugging to each other especially Thirdy who didn't let go of her hands.

I feel that Thirdy is so happy that she finally sleep with her for the long time she didn't talked and cared by Irene.

I hope this would go fine and they will be back to each other the happy and contented with each others arms.

While looking at them my phone then rings which it was Bonget so I answered.

On call:

"Hi my wife. How are you?", he's smiling through the screen.

"Kinikilig ka na naman dahil nakita mo ako", I said and rolled my eyes.

"Hon, I miss you na. Uwi ka na sunduin kita agad", he said and grinned.

"Ano ba Bonget isang araw pa ako dito papauwiin mo na ako, tas walang kasama si Thirdy", I said.

"Okay po, pero you know ha pag-uwi mo alam mo na", he said and raised his brows.

"Ewan ko sayo Bonget. How was the boys?", I check for my three prince.

"Ayun may kanya-kanyang ganap with their cousins hangout daw sila. How about my Chanak?", he asked.

"Grabe sa "MY" ha pag-aari mo, galing sayo?", I said feeler.

"Ays anak ko yan sa parallel world, so how is she?", he's sipping his coffee.

"She's sleeping pa. She had her asthma attack last night kawawa nga", I said which he quickly called Manang Imee.

"Liza napano anak ko?", Manang starting to cry.

"Okay na siya Manang, mabuti pinadala mo sa akin nebulizer mo pero di ako marunong paano paganahin ka-", I was cutt off.

"Liza so na pano, okay lang ba siya ano. Yung inhaler nya, pupuntahan ko kayo agad", Manang said panicking.

"Manang okay na, inalagaan siya ni Irene di siya iniwan", I said which they looked at each other.

"Wait tama ba narinig ko?", Bonget said.

"Yes, Irene took good care of her kaya madaling naging okay ang bata kasi siya ang nag-alaga. Actually tinabihan ni Irene si Thirdy sa pagtulog at ngayon tulog padin ang dalawa magkayap ng mahigpit parang ayaw bumitaw sa isa't-isa", I smiled looking at them.

"Patingin", Bonget said which I turn the camera to Irene and Thirdy.

"Hala totoo yan walang halong edit?", Manag said.