Chapter CVII: Sunset

THIRD PERSON'S POV:

Night came which Thirdy is now in her parents room sleeping peacefully after getting tired of gardening last time.

Irene and Greggy stay in their living room watching some TV shows, which are about travels and adventures.

"Oh we've been there before", his wife happily points out the TV.

"Oh yeah we did and it was truly wonderful", he caress her shoulder.

It was the place of Paris where you can find the city of love as what they call, by most people.

For them it was an unforgettable memory for them as husband and wife as they found peace and love in each other's presence.

It was a late birthday gift for Irene that Greggy planned, to coax his cold wife on him for not attending her 43rd birthday.

Their late birthday celebration turned into one of the most wonderful nights of their lives that resulted in an unexpected gift, and it was their only daughter.

"The third night in Paris was spectacular", he said and kissed her forehead.

"It was", she smiled while cherishing those memories they shared.

"One day I like to take her back to that place, yun tayo tatlo", he said all of a sudden.

"Hmm why?", she asked and looked at him.

"I just want to bring her to the place of love, where you and I shared love and she was the fruit of that love", he said sincerely.

She smiles in happiness and excitement for that day to happen as he tucks her hair behind her ear.

"You're right and I would love too", she leaned her head back to his chest.

Hours passed and it's now 12 in the morning as they were both enjoying the different beautiful places around the world.

"Hon next week we'll fly to California right?", she asked as they get up from the couch.

"Hmm yeah, why?", he looks at her.

"Nothing, I just ask", she said.

They then walk upstairs hand and hand with the deafening silence of their big house, as it was really late.

"Hon your birthday is coming, oh I should move our flight nalang pala", he said.

"Hey why? And besides it's okay. I don't like fancy birthdays Hon", she said as she hugged him at their room door.

"I know, what I'm trying to say is that we should still celebrate it even simple lang as long as we're all complete", he held her waist while gliding slowly.

"And I know you'll miss them, your family. Kaya let's celebrate it completely, tapos as a vacation nadin para sa lahat bago tayo umalis", he said.

"You mean all of us, like Manang and Man-", she didn't finish.

"Yes all of us, including the guards and nurses. A little get together at doon tayo sa Ilocos so we could celebrate with Mommy also", he said which made her in a teary-eyes.

"Hey why are you crying? Shush it's your birthday don't cry", he's pampering her.

"No, I'm just happy. This will be my second birthday being with you and Thirdy. You two are here na finally with me", she then couldn't help herself from crying.

He smiles with the joy in his heart making his wife happy with just a little effort but his wife truly appreciates it.

While they were having their alone time, someone then joined the hug which surprised them but smiled at last.