Chapter XVI: September 15th (Found)

THIRD PERSON POV:

The Marcos family is still worried as they don't still find Thirdy so they contact Thirdy's family who are his Dad's sisters.

"Irene tawagan mo kaya sila Patricia or Elvira baka andoon si Thirdy sa kanila", Imee said while sitting beside Irene in the kitchen.

"Oo nga Irene baka andoon lang ang bata at hindi na tayo mangamba", Bonget agreed to her Imee.

"Eh nahihiya ako kay Elvira and Patricia you know their Greggy's sister", Irene said while sipping her coffee.

"Uunahin mo yang hiya mo kisa kay Thirdy, kala ko ba mahal mo na yung bata?", Imee said while looking Irene intently.

"Ate naman malamang mahal ko si Thirdy noh, cge na nga tatawagin ko si Ate Elvira", Irene said and hold her phone from the table in front of her while her siblings look at each other.

"Rinig mo yun Bonget Ate daw", Imee teased Irene and Bonget is laughing.

Irene just rolled her eyes when Elvira voice then heard from the other line.

On call:

"Hello who is this, do you have an appointment?" Elvira said from the other line which Irene was stunned to speak but Imee signaling her to talk back.

"Uhm hello, I don't have an appointment I j-", "Then bye I don't want to waste my time", Elvira firmly said.

"WA-wait Ate it's me I-irene", Irene said shyly.

"Oh I'm sorry Irene I didn't know why did you call, is it about Greggy?", Elvira said.

"Uhm yeah probably and condolence by the way", Irene said sadly.

"Uhm yeah thank you", Elvira said as sadness can be heard and felt in her voice as she was closed to his Kuya Greggy.

"Can I just ask if Thirdy is there can I talk to her?", Irene asked.

"Ha? Thirdy is not here wait ate Patricia is here I'll ask her wait", she said which Irene waited.

"Ate Patty is Thirdy is in your house Irene asked me kasi", they heard Elvira half shouted to her older sister.

"Irene's calling give me the phone?!", "Aray ate huwag kang manulak! ", "Shush wag kang maingay, Irene?", they heard the two siblings fighting each other as they were excited to Irene.

"Uhm hi ate is Thirdy is in your place?", Irene asked again.

"Ha? Honestly no eh diba andyan siya sa mga Kuya niya", Patricia said.

"Oo ate andito siya but then yesterday afternoon she's gone", Irene said while trembling.

"What Chanak is gone!", Elvira and Patricia were shocked.

"I'm sorry ate, but I promise I will find her", Irene said while crying.

"Shush we're not mad eh kasi bunganga nitong si Elvira ang laki!","oh bakit ako!", the two siblings keep on arguing which Imee and Bonget are laughing.

"But if Thirdy will go here I will tell you honestly and right away let us keep updated. I will send her chopper and her bodyguards to help you find her", Patricia confirmed.

"Cge ate Thank you bye", Irene said and ended the call.

"Nakakatuwa naman 8silang dalawa akala ko tayo lang ang magkapatid na abnormal", Bonget said while Irene and Imee look at him.