Chapter LXXXVIII: Unwanted

GREGGY'S POV:

Tonight is very special for everyone especially for Thirdy to celebrate for the very first time her grandma's birthday party.

Looking to my daughter in this happiest state she is like, how beautiful her eyes glistening to every surprises that this party does to her it's just overwhelming and heart melting for me as her father.

She wants to be happy only being with the person she wants to be with and it's her family....our family to be exact.

My little Bunny will be turning 17 tomorrow which I already prepared for her birthday party tomorrow in Baguio.

Yes in Baguio, I already made clean her private property which as Josh send me and updated that it's a Dinosaur theme party like in her 7th birthday before.

She's really fond of Dinosaurs which as you noticed all her things are Dinosaurs designed which I found it cute to her.

Everything is all set and tomorrow at 5am will fly there with the whole family which this will be here first birthday being complete.

I can't believed that the little Bunny of mine that I'm carrying in my arms before while I'm crying looking at her of how precious she is like her mother.

From the very first moment that her mother gave birth to her and I being the one to cut her umbilical cord, actually that was my first time as I never did that to my two sons before which it's a great honor for me to do it.

As I cut the cords connecting to her mother was just so awesome and I quickly carried her going to her exhausted mother who is having a harder time delivering her as she's too big.

It's her chubby cheeks fault that her mother screamed in all pain, luckily her mother did it which I'm happy they are both safe.

As I looked to my daughter that moment was like I'm holding the baby version of her mother as she really looks like her.

Her eyes, her nose, her lips, her face shape, and everything that reflects how her mother looks like.

Her mother that I once loved for the rest of my life and sacrifice everything just to be with her despite all the dilemmas we had.

I never left her as I promised to her father that I will not just her husband but also her man to be with her through good times and bad times.

When I placed our daughter to her chest which she's crying looking on how precious she is caressing her with gentleness, care and love.

Bunny cried for a moment but her mother did made her feel safe by caressing her head while humming her special lullaby that she always hummed when she's still pregnant of her.

"Look, she looks like me", her mother said while looking to our precious angel which I agreed as they really look like to each other.

Unfair naghirap din kaya ako dyan dugo't pawis pero sa nanay lahat hayst, pero it's okay as I have a little version of her that would always remind me of the girl I love the most.

I'm just smiling while looking to this little Bunny beside me who keeps laughing as her Mama Imee keeps talking about their craziness before.

"Having fun ah?", I uttered which she look at me.

"Daddy this is very amazing. Thank you so much Daddy ko I love you", she said and quickly wrapped her arms to me.

"Your deserved it Love, you deserved them", I said as I kissed her forehead.

She returned her attention to the front which I just stayed with her as she's resting her head on my chest holding some marshmallows that Alfy gave to her.