Chapter L: Box

THIRD PERSON'S POV:

Last day was the recognition of Andy which he his the first honor which they celebrated it on the night after the recognition day.

Today they just stays inside their house as they don't have any errands, which they decided to eat lunch outside the garden to grill some Tuna jaws that they all been craving last day.

"Love where's your Baba?", Greggy asked Andy while Andy is busy playing his rubics cube.

"Andy! Hey I'm asking you where's Baba?", Greggy surprised his grandson.

"Ha? Ah....somewhere yeah", Andy said and continue playing.

"Somewhere in earth or mars?", Greggy asked.

"Hmmm....sa Mars Wowo, kasi she's in Tita Small house...they're having Marites there", Andy said in a whisper which Greggy laughed.

"Really? I thought she don't have some important things to do?", Greggy said and sitted beside Andy.

"Yeah...she said that, but you know Wowo chismis is more important", Andy said and they both laughing which Victoria look at them.

"Guys would you keep quiet or lower down your voice....I'm talking to someone here", Victoria said and focus back on her phone.

"Hey young lady talk nicely. I am your father, I'm not just a stranger. Have some manners or else I'll sue you", Greggy said which Victoria look at him in a sharp look.

"Don't you ever look me that way Victoria, if you could have your Mom so easy, well don't me. I am observing you from time to time don't you DARE", Greggy said pointing to Victoria.

"Sorry!", Victoria uttered.

"You change your attitude!", Greggy said and walk to the garden.

"Wowo I'm coming with you wait...I don't want to be with a WITCH", Andy said running and look at to Victoria when he uttered "WITCH".

Victoria didn't speak back and continue what she's doing which talking to her friends bragging about everything, which she thinks like she's the Queen of their squads now.

"Yeah actually we've been to Daddy's company...oh I mean our company", she said confidently.

"Hey Andrea you're really rich b*tch. I searched about your real family woah your Mom's father was the famous former President of the Philippines and your Dad's father was the great architect", her best friend said in disbelief.

"Yeah that's my parents.....and I can have everything I want", Victoria said.

"Yow girl we're going to have a vacation in Philippines next week", her friend said.

"Oh you are?... Why don't we spend time together my treat", Victoria said.

"Oh sure I will love that", her friend excitedly uttered.

"Yeah you know....calm I'm just your billionaire friend", she said confidently.

"Yeah slay it girl, by the way I have to end this now. Bye b*tch", they bid their goodbyes to each other.

Victoria then go upstairs to rest in her room while Andy and Greggy are busy preparing the garden for their lunch.

"Andy ang tagal ng Baba mo", Greggy said as he sitted on the hammock.

"Siguro mataas na chapter ang chismis nila hahahhha", Andy said munching marshmallow.

"Wowo you know I searched Baba on the internet", Andy suddenly said.