Chapter XXXVII: Field Trip

THIRD PERSON'S POV:

3 days from now Thirdy's school will have a 5 days trip in Davao City to explore the beauty of the land of promise.

"Class have you been informed your parents about the trip?", Sir Zach asked them.

"Yes sir", the students said in unison except for Thirdy.

"Okay then goodbye and go home straightly", Sir Zach dismissed them.

Thirdy's now getting her backpack and ready to leave when Allison then clungs to her arm.

"Aton amoy pawis ako", Thirdy said as she was playing badminton last time.

"La ako pake", Allison said and continue what she was doing as they walk at the hallway.

"Excited ka na ba sa trip?", Allison asked her.

"Actually di ko pa nasasabi kina Mommy and Daddy eh", she said which Allison look at her in disbelief.

"Huy loko wag mo akong pina-prank", Allison rebuted.

"Di nga di ko pa talaga nasasabi at ayaw ko sumama eh mamimis ko sila dalawa", Thirdy said as they reached the parking lot.

"Ah sumama ka, di ako sasama pagdi ka sumama", Allison said and pouted.

"Sige I'll ask later, sana di sila pumayag", Thirdy stated seriously which Allison kicked her thighs.

"Aray iumpog kita Aton eh", Thirdy firmly said.

"Sumama ka kasi", Allison keep insisting.

"Ayaw ko nga eh at saka nakakapagod yun", Thirdy keep rejecting it.

"Pag di ka sumama di na tayo friends, bala ka sa buhay mo", Allison stated and get inside the car who fetch her without kissing her friend for goodbye.

"Ano ba yan, apaka ka tampuhin naman ng mokong", Thirdy said to herself when a horn then she heard.

"Ay ano ba! Ba't nanggugulat?!", Thirdy said holding her chest as she was startled.

"Hi Chanak hop in Bunny", Greggy said as he lean outside the window.

Thirdy then quickly run to hop inside the car as her Daddy and Mommy fetch her, well Greggy and Irene always fetch Thirdy after that time when Thirdy felt left out. That is why Greggy and Irene will always makes sure that they will or even one of them will fetch Thirdy after school.

"How was your day Chanak?", Irene asked her.

"Uhmm... go.. good naman po", Thirdy said which Irene furrowed.

"Liar", Greggy said.

"Daddy I'm tired please", Thirdy said and looked outside the window.

The trip was silent as no one dares to talk which Thirdy scroll down the window looking to some riders and commuters that will pass by.

Then they stop as the traffic lights turn to red, then a kid from the another car caught Thirdy's attention by his adorable smile.

Thirdy didn't hesitate to wave her hand to the boy which some people see too.

"Hala si Thirdy Araneta hi", "Thirdy ang  cute mo", "Hala Thirdy smile ka dito please", "Thirdy pahiram ng Nanay at Tatay mo promise di ko na sila isasauli", that's what you can hear from the people who caught Thirdy presence.

Thirdy gave them a smile and a hand wave which they thrilled looking to the young Araneta.

"Thirdy I love you!", a man like in her 20's shouted.