Chapter XXVII: Plan

THIRDY'S POV:

2 days left before we will go back to Philippines as we go back into our busy world as Daddy and the Kuya's will go back working in the company, while Mommy and me is in the University life paperworks and musical practice.

I am here at my room and it's now 7am as I want to start my day productive

I'm just cleaning my whole room as I'll be gone again that's why I should fix everything.

"Chanak!", Daddy said as he enter my room without knocking.

"Dad! Bakit nanggugulat ka!", I hissed and he hugs me.

"Eto naman ang sungit", he uttered and I rolled my eyes.

"By the way I'm here to ask if nagawa mo na ba yung pinapagawa ko?", he asked me.

"Atat, wala pa why?", I said.

"Ha? Ipaano na ngayon?", he said and furrowed.

"Ang hirap kaya nang pinapagawa mo!", I said and sitted on my study table.

"Promise babayaran kita I will transfer it to your account", Daddy beg.

"Mahirap nga!", I said and stomp my feet.

"I'll transfer 15k", he said and I look at him.

"Hmmmp? Up!", I said and smirked.

"No, that's enough", Dad walk close to me.

"Eh wala, I won't do it", I said and scribble the paper.

"Fine 50k, is that good?", he said and I look at him seriously.

He then fished out his phone which I think his typing something, when my phone chimes and to see.

"Oh, I already transferred it, deal?", Daddy said and give his hands for a handshake.

"Deal Mr. Araneta just please sign this contract of the proposal and project you are dealing with me for validation", I said and gave him the contract which he looked at me questionably.

"Hey, sign it up Mr. Araneta and I'm not joking about that contract and my signature are also there", I said to him which he read the contract.

"Jusko ka maryosep ka Thirdy apaka wais mo!", he retorted and sign the contract.

"Congratulations to the both of us Mr. Araneta", I said and give my hand for a shakehands.

"Congratulations to the both of us Ms. Araneta", he replied as we shakehands.

"And when it will be done?", Daddy asked.

"Actually it's already done 2 days ago, so all you have to do is to prepare for it", I said which napasapo siya sa kanyang noo.

"Jusko nadali mo ako doon, apaka sama mong anak. I thought you didn't do it?", he said in frustration.

"Mr. Araneta I don't work for free and that's what you call BEAUTY AND BRAIN", I said confidently and winked.

"OK fine, but make sure about it nadali mo ako nang 50k", he jested and left the room.

Minsan talaga si Daddy is just handsome lang, but sometimes tanga din.

Yohoo I am an Araneta noh. Business mindset it's already written in my blood and I am born for it.

GREGGY'S POV:

Anak ng singkamas at talong! Nadali ako ni Thirdy apaka marunong asan ba siya nagmana? - Ay wait matalino ang Tatay of course, so sa akin. Pero nadali yung 50k ko eh. 🙄😏