Chapter LXVIII: Charity

ANDY'S POV:

Today will be our flight back to Philippines which I'm so excited as I can now see Chanak again for about weeks or more not seeing each other personally.

"Andy don't tell your Tata that we're going home para surprise ha?", Daddy told me which I'm about to call Chanak sana.

"Hahahha good thing you informed me Daddy tatawag na sana ako hehehe", he shakes my hair.

"Are you ready we're going home now. I miss my wife and my kids so much", Tito Luis uttered and looking to his phone wallpaper.

"Don't worry Tito uuwi na tayo, paggising mo nasa bahay na tayo", I cheered him up.

"Miss mo na si Chanak noh?", he carry my luggage.

"Yes of course naman po. You know she's my best of all of my friends", I said happily.

"Eh how about your Tita Victoria?", Tito added which I rolled my eyes.

"Duh bahala siya sa buhay nya", I said and get inside the car.

"Hey diba you hang-out with her?", Daddy said.

"Yeah if andyan si Baba, but if just the two of us. Papalamon nalang ako sa lupa noh", I said.

"Ikaw talaga, come on we'll go now", Daddy said and the car started going to the airport.

I just lean my head on the window while looking at every beautiful places here in California which I will miss here.

I do really love the weather here in California which it just fair. It's cold but not that much and it's hot which just keeps my adrenaline up.

"Smile Andy Boy", Tito Luis taking us a picture with Daddy.

"Why don't you do vlogging Tito, eh you're good naman", I suggested.

"I love too but as much as possible I want to stay in a limelight. Where only close and trusted person we'll know me. I don't want showing myself to public as I used to be quiet in anything, as what Mommy taught us, right Kuya?", he looked to Daddy.

"Yeah, your Tito Pangit's right Buddy. So you should lessen yourself showing too much to others for your safety also. I don't want you bragging everything that you have in your life as it's unfair for others", Daddy said.

"Unfair?", I asked as what does it sound to be unfair?

"Yes unfair as some people don't live in a kind of  life  that we have. Not all people are eating the same foods we eat, rest in a comfy bed and full air-conditioned rooms, study in a private school, riding safely in own vehicles, and anything that is opposite to what we have that they don't have. If you find yourself that you need to share this because of blah, blah. Keep in my mind sharing too much won't be good sometimes", he added which I listen carefully.

"Eh so does it mean that what Thirdy did was right?", I asked.

"Huh, yeah because she's not on social media that much. Which she avoid those things as possible as she can. Unlike Victoria who will always post everything even it's not important", Tito Luis said.

"No, it's not about that. What I mean is that did Chanak do the right thing na hindi ishare si Baba to others?", I clarify which they looked at me seriously.

"You know it's not good but Chanak has her own reasons. Well, her real mother abandoned her when she was just a baby. So it's a way of her to be territorial of what she have. I'm not saying she's a bad person, but you just have to understand her side also as she longs for a mother's love in her whole life. Which she found that love to Mommy and if I were in her position I might get jealous also noh", Daddy stated.