Chapter XXXII: Irene VS. Imee

THIRD PERSON'S POV:

2 days later everything went well Irene won't take Thirdy from her school she would just visit her from time to time while Greggy been doing good in his company.

Imee on the other hand have her free time again as she don't have any sessions for today, she thinks to visit her 3 sons, but they are all busy which she thinks to visit Thirdy again.

As it is Saturday today Thirdy has no classes which it her me time to herself to do whatever she wanted to do.

"Ang sarap nitong pag-ibig sana ay di na mag-iisa, ay wait mag-iiba ay iwan" she sings in confused as she swayed walking to the fridge.

"Nay asan po ang singkit?", Thirdy as Manang Linda as she take 2 chuckies and the box of macaroons.

"Ah nak umalis madaling araw pa nagmamadali nga mukhang may importanteng lakad hinatid ng Daddy mo", Manang Linda explained.

"Ah ganon po ba. Eh asan daw?", Thirdy said offering the macaroons to Manang Linda.

"Di ko alam nak walang sinabi eh", Manang Linda answered munching the macaroons

While Thirdy is eating and sipping her chuckies Imee then came with a big smile.

"Look who's here?", Mang Berto said caught up Thirdy's attention.

"Mama, you're here again yehey sakto wala akong kasama", Thirdy said and hug Imee.

"Ako din wala din akong kasama kaya naisipan kong nakawin ka", Imee laughed.

"Saan ba tayo Josefa?", Thirdy said giving Imee a chuckie and macaroons.

"Pasyal tayo sa Manila Bay kain tayo balut again", Imee said.

"Okay, pero ang aga pa may balut na ba ngayon?", Thirdy asked.

"Mamayang gabi na kita iuuwi eh hahahaha", Imee uttered which they laughed.

"Okay Josefa magbibihis lang ako wait for me here", Thirdy said run to her room.

While Thirdy is in her room Imee calls Greggy for a permission.

On Call:

"Hello yes?", Greggy asked in serious tone.

"Ay grabe apaka serious naman, si Imee to oi", Imee informed.

"Ay Manang akala ko sino hahahaha. Oh bat napatawag ka?", Greggy asked.

"Dudukutin ko anak mo pasyal lang kami nila Bonget, pumayag kana salamat", Imee said and ended the call immediately without waiting Greggy's response.

They are now walking outside of Thirdy's house when Imee's phone rings which she answered it.

She's now done talking to her phone to someone which she holds Thirdy's hand as they walked to Thirdy's car drive by Mang Berto again.

"Who was it Mama?", Thirdy asked her as they sitted at the back.

"Mang Berto daan tayo sa senate may kailangan akong asikasuhin", Imee said and Mang Berto start driving.

"Mama pupunta ka sa senate akala ko, papasyal tayo? ", Thirdy asked in confusion.

"Saglit lang tayo don, eh tumawag kasi si Cynthia may kailangan daw pag-usapan ngayon", Imee explained.

"Papasok po tayo don eh ganito suot natin parang bagong labas na gangster sa Bilibid", Thirdy said as she's wearing oversize shirt and up to knee shorts and white snickers, while Imee is wearing a shirt and jogging pants coordinate with her snickers that was Thirdy's gift.