Chapter XCIII: Vision

THIRD PERSON'S POV:

As Irene is now awake, Liza then go to the table at the side to prepare some food for her so she can recover easily.

While she's busy preparing for her foods that brought by Bongbong last time.

Irene moved and rose up from her bed taking out the dextrose by herself which she groaned and heard by Liza.

"Nako ka! Irene bakit mo tinanggal?", Liza then put the bowl of soup back to the table and run to her.

"Liza please let me go", Irene trying to remove her hands away from her.

"Wag nga mapapagalitan ako ni Kuya Greggy at mga kapatid mo eh", Liza said.

"Where's Greggy? He's in California right?", she asked in confusion.

"Anong California? Di umalis si Kuya. May inasikaso lang para mailipat kayo ng bata sa mas malaking private room", Liza informed her.

"Bata?", Irene asked.

"Si Chanak", Liza said and Irene sit back to her bed.

"Anong pinagsasabi mo Liza. One year ng patay ang bata, tapos kanina ang flight ni Greggy to California", Irene said.

"Diba andito ako ngayon sa hospital because I passed out when I sent Greggy to the airport last time with you?", Irene added.

"Irene anong pinagsasabi mo? Anong airport? Kinunan ka ng dugo kanina for blood transfusion sa bata. Tapos, siguro sa sobrang pagod mo nahimatay ka kaya naadmit ka din", Liza explains which its getting Irene to be more confuse.

"Wala na si Thirdy, Liza matagal na siyang patay", Irene said and sadly look at her.

"Irene nanaginip ka siguro. 5hrs na ang nakakalipas after ng successful operation ng bata from the bullet shot. Irene ligtas ang bata", Liza said.

"What? You mean I'm sleeping for 5 hrs now?", Irene asked unbelievably.

"Oo, tignan mo ang bata oh", Liza pointed the next bed beside her.

"Thirdy?", Irene said looking to the pity child with all the life support apparatuses.

Irene then cry while looking at the child as she felt so much fears as she thought that Thirdy was dead for a long time ago, but it was just a bad nightmare after all.

"Kumain ka muna Irene. Tatawag muna ako ng nurse para ikabit ulit ang dextrose sayo", Liza said and gave her the soup.

"Wag kang aalis dito ah?", Liza said which she nodded.

As Liza finally left, Irene then put the soup at the side and walk slowly going to Thirdy and holds her hands while crying.

She can't still believe everything right now which she's trying to sink it in to her mind.

Thirdy with a oxygen in her mouth and a lot of dextrose and a syringe for the blood from Irene.

She sit beside her caressing her face missing her so much like for years same to what happened to her dreams.

"Baby, Mommy's so scared anak. I thought you really left Mommy. Anak I miss you so much please wake up kana. I want na your hugs and kisses please", she said holding her hands tightly not wanting to let go of her.

"Baby ang pangit ng dream ni Mommy. You're dead na daw 1 year ago tapos si Daddy mo at ako hiwalay na. Baby I'm so scared to fail you my promises. Diba ayaw mo na kami ni Daddy maghiwalay that's why you planned us to get back to each other. Baby I promise again I will never leave Daddy and you also. Anak na kita so nothing to worry about. I love you my Chanak, please wake up na", she's crying continuously.