Chapter LXXIX: Mommy

THIRD PERSON'S POV:

5 pm Irene and Victoria arrived but still no Thirdy came out from her room which Harry felt something not good even this morning which he hurriedly run out from his room to check her.

As he stand on her room door he slowly knock it frequently, which every knocks he did will make his heart more pounding in worries.

"Master kain kana", he softly said fighting the urges to cry.

"Master please kain na nagluto ako Adobo diba favorite mo yun", he said.

As Thirdy didn't respond at all he then turn the knob but it's lock so he run back to his own room to take a secret spare key he intentionally made one for himself, so he could make sure she's always okay.

He then go back to Thirdy's room door and entered the key to the door knob and it clicks which means he accessed it so he quickly open her door.

It's dark and very cold as the AC is in high temperature, only her lampshade from the corner gave a little light to her room.

While he slowly checking her Irene and Victoria came which they're happily laughing as they watch movie together last time in the cinema after mass.

"Irene", Manang Linda said with a worried look.

"Nay good evening, natagalan kami kasi nanood pa kami ng movie", she smiled.

"Mommy I'll change lang may clothes ha?", Victoria said and run to her room.

Irene then sit in the living room as she was exhausted the whole day having their mother-daughter date.

She's taking a nap for the meantime as she can't fight her sleepiness when she heard shouting outside which made her furrows.

She didn't mind when she heard it more louder and it's like madness, so she get up to see it for herself which Mona, Manang Linda, Manong Berto, Rollan, with some bodyguards helping a girl out from their property.

"Ma'am umalis na po kayo, bawal po ang trespassing", the bodyguards said.

"I know but I need TO SEE MY DAUGHTER", she fights back trying to get inside the house.

Irene was out of balance which luckily she holds the door frame for support as she was likely struck by a deadly thunder of what she heard.

"Let me see my daughter, my daughter needs me please", the girl now crying.

"Wala ka pong anak dito", Mona said.

"No, no, no. She's here I always follow her and I see her here everyday. Sometimes in her room balcony in morning or in the night. I also see her out from this house when she's going to her school or somewhere. I saw here, my daughter please", she keep begging for them to let her.

"Ma'am Irene may nag-aamok po na babae", Mona then run to her.

She's confused if she will face her or not because she knew she is her mother and maybe it's now the time that she will take her daughter with her.

"Irene?", the girl saw her which she's surprised why she knows her.

"Irene please ang anak ko, please", she said which Irene walk to them.

"Ma'am pasok ka baka saktan ka nya!", the bodyguards said.

"Let her free", Irene said which the bodyguards didn't listen.

"Please Irene ang anak ko please", she keep begging.

"I SAID LET HER!", the bodyguards then let go.