Chapter LXI: Hangout

THIRD PERSON'S POV:

Thirdy was continuing her dust art which she's been working for about 2 week now as it's not easy and it needs patience to do it.

"Chanak laro tayo PUBG?", Andy then came holding his phone.

"Pass muna Andoy may ginagawa ako eh", she said without looking at him.

"Ano ba yan at dika lumalabas ng kwarto?", he asked as he sitted on the bed.

"Dust", she simply answered.

"Alikabok?", he asked confused.

"Di alikabok, malaki-laki sa alikabok", she said.

"Ay di ko gets, patingin nga Ta", he said and stand up to look for it.

"Ay wow ang ganda parang painting pero made of dust wow", he was so amazed.

"Ay wait bakit wala ako dyan?", he asked.

"Eto naman sa susunod na yung madami, nahihirapan pa nga ako dito", she said.

"Ay okay okay, pero ang galing Ta like amazing", he compliments.

"Bola-bola bha yung ulam eh fried chicken diba?", she said.

"Eto ayaw maniwala hayst, punta muna ako sa kwarto ko. Kami nalang ng friends ko maglalaro", he excuse himself and leave.

While working on her art she was humming some tunes while tapping her feet on the floor following some beats.

"Master? Master?", Mona then knocks at her door.

"Yes po ate", she half-shouted.

"May bisita ka Master", Mona said as she opened the door.

Thirdy then turned to face her from her swivel chair asking who it was.

"Si Ms. Small at Ms. Dawn po kausap ang Daddy mo", Mona said.

"Ah sige po wait tatapusin ko lang po to tas baba agad ako", Thirdy said which Mona nodded and leave.

Thirdy then just put the plane glass from the top to seal the dust inside and sign it "MLETA" and put on her study table as a new decoration.

"Ay perfect", she said and run outside going downstairs.

Her Daddy noticed her which Greggy called for her and she run to her Dad and hugs him.

"Why Daddy?", she asked.

"Your Tita's wants to take you with them", Greggy said.

"Huh? Ipamimigay mo ako Daddy?", she asked sadly.

"Oo, kasi ang takaw mo", Greggy said which she pouted.

"Ay pupunta nalang ako sa Mommy ko", she said which Irene clearly heard it.

"Ay eto biro lang, isasama ka daw nila sa Amanpulo Resort sa Palawan", Greggy said.

"Ay mahal doon masyado, mapupunit pitaka ko", she said which made Small and Dawn laughed at her.

"Di Chanak, si Ate Alice na bahala sa lahat.
Kasama nalang kulang kaya you need to be there as you know your best friend Aton special mention ka palagi. At pagdi kita isama patay kami ni ate Alice sa kanya", Small said.

"Yeah and you should be there para maingay tayo noh", Dawn added.

"Ay ginawa nyo na naman akong clown", Thirdy said.

"Your circle of friends will be there also gift din ito ni Ate para marelax kayo bago ang pasukan", Small added.

"Ay shala Amanpulo talaga", Thirdy said.