Chapter LVII: Launch

VICTORIA'S POV:

Today is Thursday which we will be going to the mall to buy clothes for the event tomorrow for the launching of the hospital that our company designed.

I just wear a crop top white fitted shirt and a black short and a boots and take my Chanel sling bag.

"Victoria come on Baby", I heard Mommy shouting from the other side of my door.

"Yes coming Mom", I said and open the door.

When I get out from my room Thirdy came out to her room also wearing a black oversized shirt and a knee short with her black and white limited Nike and a drewstring bag.

"Andoy come on", she knocks on Andy's room which Andy came out and kiss her cheeks.

He's wearing the same clothes with Thirdy and they look at me which I raised my eyebrow.

"Hi Victoria, good morning", Thirdy greeted.

"Faster na daw", I said and walk through them going downstair.

"Oh my ghad ang tagal nyo", Mommy said wearing her white blouse tuck inside her black trouser.

"Bunny", Daddy called Thirdy which she run to hug him, tsk.

"Daddy same tayo nang clothes with Andy", she said happily.

"Wowo naks parang bagets", Andy said which Daddy smile shyly.

"Ano ba nahihiya ako", Daddy said covering his hands on his face.

"Hahhahaha wag ka mahiya ang gwapo mo kaya Daddy", Thirdy said, tsk pabida.

"Dad you look good as always", I said which Daddy smiled.

"Come on daming bola", Mommy said and she holds my hand which Thirdy look at it, ingit.

"Chanak come on", Andy said and grabs her outside and ride in the car.

Daddy opened the door for Mommy in the shot gun seat, and opened the door for us three at the back and after he hop inside the driver seat as he will drive for us.

So as our parents are in the front we three at  the back which Andy is in our center of Thirdy and me.

"Are you all good back there?", Mommy asked.

"Di naman masikip kung walang nakikisiksik", I said and looked at to Thirdy.

"Umurong nalang kayo", Daddy said and smiled looking at the rear view mirror.

Daddy then starts driving which Andy and Thirdy shares earpods listening to something which I don't care, and just use my cellphone.

"Chanak diba you will buy your foods later?", Andy asked.

"Uhm yeah paubos na ang chuckie ko hehehhe", she said.

"Tita are you going to buy also?", he asked me which I looked at him.

"I don't think so", I said and focus back on my phone.

They keep talking to each other which they're giggling and it's irritates the heck of me, my ghad.

Not so long we arrived at the mall which we go straight inside for f*cking sake ang init-init.

"Baby where do you want to go first?", Mommy asked me which Thirdy looked at me and smiled so I think of an idea.

"Mommy ikaw where do you want bha?", I sweetly said and clungs to her arms, mainggit ka lang Thirdy.

"Let's go to LV nalang baby, I found a good dress for you there kahapon", Mommy said and.