Your Vigilante Name is What?

Izuku blew out the twelve candles on his cake with determination to try and get every single one blown out with a single breath.

Izuku has been doing his best trying to fully master the quirk he was given. It took a lot of training both inside with his brother and outside with random strangers that Tenno had fights with. But either way, his shield was now stronger than it was before, fitting against his body perfectly every time he pulled it out.

Suddenly, the door to the bar bangs open with a steady laugh growing. Giran's strong voice echoed through the bar, "Happy Birthday, little man!"

"Uncle Giran! It's good to see you," Izuku greeted happily as Kurogiri sliced up part of his cake. "Did you come for the cake?"

"Ah, I can't resist a good cake," Giran said with a black backpack hanging from his arm. "But I'm also here to give you a small birthday gift. Because it's not everyday I get to see one of my honorary nephews age."

"What's with the honorary nephews thing? I don't remember you giving me a gift last time," Tenko questioned from his seat on the couch, stretching out his hand to take the cake slice from Kurogiri. His clothes were more stained with brown like old blood from the outside training he has been doing more often than not.

"Ah, you are extremely hard to get a gift for," Giran rubbed his chin in thought. "That's why I just deliver those three All Might piñatas for you to destroy."

"Oh, that was you," Tenko's eyes widened out of surprise before tilting his head to the side. He relaxed further back into the couch cushions while he chomped down on the cake slice given to him. And even with his mouth full, they could hear his muffled reply, "Well, thanks for that."

"What did you get me?" Izuku asked the broker who was swinging the backpack in his arms.

"Oh just a little something," Giran said, slumping forward before flopping down the backpack onto the couch. Ash, who was cleaning her fur on one of those seats, jumped off when the object landed on the cushion.

Izuku opened up the backpack with a curious look on his face, peeking inside to see a large amount of items stuffed inside. "Woah."

"I have all the cool gadgets you could ever want in the underground," Giran waved his eyes towards the items like he was showing off what was inside like a door-to-door businessman. "We have the vented face mask to protect against gases, padded bulletproof vest, stun guns, throwing knives, smoke bombs, small firecracker bombs, and an industrial size of illegal pepper spray."

"This is amazing, Uncle Giran," Izuku replied honestly, pulling the older broker into a side hug as the man chuckled. Kurogiri worked steadily behind them to cut the birthday cake.

"Least I could do. I heard about your plan for tonight a few months ago, so I wanted to give you everything you could need for your first night out."

"You heard that?" Tenko asked over his shoulder, turning around slightly to see the smoker grinning.

Giran shrugged, "Pretty hard to not hear you two geeking over your plan for Izuku's first night alone on patrol."

Izuku was reminded of what happened all those nights ago when his older brother interrupted their usual setup for dinner as he started to talk about how Izuku would be old enough to scout the outside on his own without his help. Since Izuku was older and more experienced with his quirk, he was finally going to get and start to make a name for himself much like his brother when he was younger.

Kurogiri handed a bigger corner piece to Izuku as Giran stepped back with a delighted expression, "Well, are you excited for it too, squirt?"

"As excited as anyone can be for something like this," Izuku replied honestly, spooning a portion of cake into his mouth.