A Graveyard is the Best Place to Talk

Click, click, click.

Izuku was staring at Kaminari who was clicking his pen nervously as he stared at the paper in front of him. The rest of the class was taking the pop quiz normally with a few muffled groans sprinkled throughout the sound of scratching pens.

It was bad enough that he got dragged out of a satisfying dream of him getting victory over Stain and riding away in a supercar. And then he woke up from his mid class nap where his grandpa was sending Stain to become a mosquito nomu after he cut off his tongue.

Now he was here having to watch and listen as the hero class took their pop quiz.
He thought it was hell enough to be escorted through the halls with students watching him even more since the stunt at the Sports Festival. Aoyama had filled him in on the fact that the others were already considering resdesigns and a new identity in case his reputation did not rise again after they rescued him.

Although that was just the worst case scenario. From what he heard from Aoyama, most of the public was actually looking forward to his career as Bunny. Some were against the vigilante entirely because there was always opposition for types of topics like this.

Aizawa stood in front of the class without a bandage on him with a visible scar under his eye. With all of the noise from the clicking pens in the silent room, he thought that the class rep or vocal class rep would do something. Although Momo didn't seem to mind it. And even the stickler for the rules teen was silently focused on his test.

Izuku would be lying if something in that tense body language the blue haired teen was showing wasn't giving him a strange feeling in his gut...

The hero called out that the time was up, much to the collective relief and grief of everyone in the class who started to pass their papers up to the front row. Aizawa collected the papers with a bored glance at the quizzes themselves before placing the stack on the edge of his desk.

"Now that your review quiz is over. I will move on to our current topic which is what comes after your showcase at the Sports Festival." Aizawa started to explain. He grabbed a remote off his desk as he continued to talk. "This topic will be the name you go by in the future. This near future may be sooner than you think. Normally, pro heroes will choose second or third-year students for internship offers. But your class has gained the attention of quite a few pro heroes interested in your future potential."

"Does this mean we have to prove ourselves if we get picked?" Sato asked above the low mumbles of the classroom. He was the sugar guy from what Izuku could remember.

"That's correct," Aizawa replied, clicking on the remote in his hand to show the students' names in a bar chart on the board. "The offers have been gathered these past few days."

All at once, the bars on the graph shot up to showcase just how many offers the students got.

No. Correction: just how many two of the students in the class got. Wow. The offers were totally biased to a point where he couldn't see any colored bar over anyone's name except Todoroki and Bakugo. But Uraraka seems to have gotten a few from the smidge of pink right next to Todoroki.

Aizawa gestured with his hand to the two long red bars above Todoroki and Bakugo's names. His fingers pointing to the corresponding number on the vertical side of the graph. "As you can see, the offers are spread out to a lot of you, but the most are aimed towards Todoroki and Bakugo because of their performance."

"Woah, that's a lot of offers," Izuku mumbled, watching as the class deflated in the seats while others looked more relieved that they didn't have to do possibly unpaid work. Wait, do any of them get paid for the work they do in this internship?