three

࿔*:・three ࿔*:・

°. *࿐ ༻༺ ࿐°. *

Carter silently peered into the classroom, noticing the amount of students and quickly made her way over to the teacher, "Mr Berty?" she questioned, catching the mans attention.

He looked up, eyebrows raised, "hi, my name is Carter Darvill. I'm the new student." She stated.

Mr Berty nodded in realization and took the small slip that carter held out. He quickly signed the slip and passed it back to her. He stood up and scanned the almost empty classroom and pointed in the far left corner where a blonde girl already sat, her head down as she wrote something in her notebook, "you can sit over there," Mr Berty said, "that will be your seat for the remaining semester unless I decide to change them." He gave her a brief smile and quickly sat back down.

Carter made her way over towards the girl who smiled at her as she leaned against the chair with her arms crossed. Carter gave her a brief smile before she settled into her seat.

Soon all the lights in the classroom were off as they were apparently supposed to watch Hamlet today.

Carter looked around the class and noticed half the class had dozed off and the other half were simply just not paying attention. The girl next to Carter turned to look at her, "hi," she whispered causing Carter to turn and look at her, "I'm Vicky" she smiled and Carter nodded slowly, wondering how to reply to her.

Human interaction was the number one thing on Carter's list of things that she was not good at but still, she managed to smile and whisper back at her new classmate, "it's nice to meet you. I'm Carter."

Vicky nodded, "Yeah. I know." Carter nodded as well as both the girls quietly stared at each other.

They looked at one another longer before simultaneously snorting. Carter slapped her hands over her mouth trying to contain her laugh before mustering a straight face as Mr Berty glared at the both of them.

"Sorry I'm not that good when it comes to socialising" Carter mumbled causing Vicky to nod, "well then, why don't you sit with us for lunch?" She asked

Carter looked around, "...us?" She questioned, confused about who else would join them. Vicky pointed a finger at the girl sitting in front of her.

"This is Theodora," she whispered, "my twin." Vicky smiled, kicking her chair to get her attention. The said girl turned around to glare at her twin before turning to face Carter.

"Hi, you can call me Theo." She grinned as the two shook hands.

"Hi." Carter whispered before all three of them decided it was best to pay attention to the movie as Mr Berty loudly cleared his throat.

•°. *࿐ ༻༺ ࿐•°. *

Thankfully, the rest of Carter's classes had gone smoothly and now she was making her way to the cafeteria with Theo and Vicky next to her.

She saw Bella waiting for her at the entrance of the cafeteria and walked quicker in order to make it to her friend. She gripped Bella's hand tightly and turned around to look at the two blondes who slowly walked over towards them.

"Guys this is Bella," she smiled at her new friends, "Bella, this is Theo and this is Vicky." She pointed at each girl as they waved at the brunette girl.