four

࿔*:・four ࿔*:・

°. *࿐ ༻༺ ࿐°. *

Carter sighed as she entered the last class of the day, Biology. She turned to look at Bella and noticed her staring at something, Carter followed her like of sight and saw one of the Cullens - Edward, sitting at one of the tables alone.

Mike pointed them towards the teacher causing Carter to give him a grateful smile as he made his way over towards his own table along with Theo.

The girls saw him tense up suddenly as Bella moved to give their teacher her slip. He put a hand up, blocking his nose causing Carter to frown, as Bella looked down and continued towards Mr Molina.

"Ms Swan, Ms Darvill, hi. Uh, can I have your passes please?" He put his hand out and Carter handed him the small slip with a tight smile.

He passed them their books and guided them towards their seats. There were only two empty seats in the entire class, Carter noticed and one of them was next to Edward.

Carter had seen how the boy had glared at her friend so she quickly grabbed Bella's arm, stopping her as she whispered in her ear, "if you're not comfortable let me know, okay?" She asked, "we'll switch seats."

Bella nodded, looking at her gratefully as Carter passed by their table and headed over to the other empty seat next to Theo.

"Hey." she whispered quickly settling in.

The teacher clapped his hands together, causing everyone to stop talking and past attention.

"Alright, guys, today we're going to observe the behaviour of flatworms." He started as he went around the class setting down containers that contained the organisms.

Carter blocked out the rest of his explanation as she turned to look the the table in front of her. She frowned as Bella, not so subtly sniffed herself and turned back to look at Edward who still glared at his new partner harshly.

The class continued, as the Cullen boy continued glaring at the brunette.

Soon enough, the bell rang and Carter jumped at the sound of a chair screeching against the floor and looked up just in time to see Edward rush out of the classroom.

She turned to look at Bella, confused. What the hell was that about? But Bella simply shrugged having no idea what just happened with her.

Carter quickly waved at Theo as she and Bella walked out of the classroom together, slowly.

The two girls headed towards the administration office to hand in their slips, none of them saying a word.

Bella pulled open the door as a frustrated voice was heard.

"There has to be something open," the voice muttered, "physics? Biochem?" They asked.

Carter looked up in shock as she spotted Edward talking to the woman at the reception who lightly told him, "I'm afraid you'll have to stay in biology."

The bot turned to look at the girls and tensed up once more, "fine," he muttered as he grabbed his jacket and turned to walk out, "I guess I'll just have to endure it." He spoke, bumping shoulders with Carter as he walked out.