thirty six

࿔*:・thirty six ࿔*:・

°. *࿐ ༻༺ ࿐°. *

“That's not how it's done!” Carter laughed as Paul dumped all of the flour into the mixing bowl. She laughed loudly as some of it flew up and hit his face, “You're supposed to sift it and pour it in slowly.” she shook her head and her imprint huffed, “Baking is complicated and I don't want to do this anymore,” paul whined and carter cackled loudly, “you're the one who said you wanted to learn how to bake!” she reminded him.

Paul shrugged, “Well now I don't want to,” Carter shook her head with a small smile, “you child.” she mumbled as she began putting away everything. 

Paul bit his lip, giving her a suggestive look as he walked towards her slowly, “I don't wanna bake but I can think of plenty of other things to do,” he smirked as he snaked his arm around her waist. Carter rolled her eyes playfully as Paul grabbed the box of baking soda out of her hand and placed it on the kitchen counter before he pressed her against it. Carter didn't say anything as she brought her hands up to his neck. 

Paul smiled softly as he pecked her lips lightly, carter moved some of his hair out of his eyes as he moved to kiss her again and again. She laughed as he peppered her face with light kisses before he moved away and stared at her affectionately. Carter smiled slyly as she pulled him back into her, kissing him intensely, her fingers tangled in his hair.

Paul slipped his hand under her shirt, his cold hand brushing against her skin causing her to let out a low hiss. Paul quickly slipped his tongue into her mouth, causing her to gasp. They pulled out of the kiss to catch their breaths and Carter grinned, “You know, my dad's gonna be home soon.” She told him, tracing random shapes on his shoulder. 

Paul raised an eyebrow, “well he best not see me in this state then.” Paul whispered and before Carter could ask him what he meant, he swept her off her feet causing Carter to squeal. He laughed loudly as he rushed them up the stairs and into Carter's room. 

He placed her on her feet, his lips immediately locking with hers again. Carter cupped his face in between her two hands and pulled him forward as she backed away towards her bed, their lips still locked together. 

She fell on the mattress as her knees hit the bed and giggled as Paul immediately climbed over her. She sighed contently as she enjoyed her boyfriend's weight on top of her, something she never thought she would be able to do again. 

She smiled into the kiss as she felt Paul's hand slide under her shirt again. His hand travelled up her back, dangerously close to her bra and she hissed as goosebumps rose on her skin. They had not gone all the way, and Paul had assured her plenty of times that he wouldn't want to do anything she was not comfortable with. However, that didn't mean they couldn't enjoy with each other. Carter smirked as they parted and she quickly pushed him away, making him lay flat on his back, she bit her lip as she climbed on top of him, her hand trailing down his chest as Paul stared at her with a grin. She bent down to kiss him again, just as she heard a door slam loudly downstairs, the sound of her father’s familiar footsteps made her sit upright, she tried to pull away from Paul who simply bit her lip, reeling her back in. carter rolled her eyes, “paul, dad!” she whispered, standing up and pulled paul up with herself, paul groaned lowly, letting her drag him around. 

She pushed him towards the window, where he could have easily jumped out of but she froze in her step as she heard her dad walk up the stairs. Paul raised an eyebrow at her, “now what?” he asked in a bored manner. Carter glared at her boyfriend, who stood there without making an effort. Carter grinned slowly as she remembered his words earlier in the kitchen.