eleven

࿔*:・eleven ࿔*:・

°. *࿐ ༻༺ ࿐°. *
TW : mentions of sexual harassment and blood.

It was one of those rare days on which the sun decided to bless the small town of Forks with its warmth, so the group of friends decided to sit outside for lunch. Carter had put her head down on the table with Jessica sitting in front of her on top of the table. Bella looked around the grounds, trying not to seem obvious.

Jessica noticed her looking around and smirked slightly, nudging Carter to look at her, too. Carter opened one eye and saw Bella trying to look for the boy who had recently been plaguing her thoughts more than she'd like to admit. Carter chuckled slightly before putting her head back down.

"He's not here," Jessica told her, knowing well enough who she was looking for, Bella turned to her in confusion, "whenever the weather's nice, the Cullens disappear," she told them.

Carter looked up at her. "What?" She said her mind running as she thought about all that she'd learned about the Cullens in the previous days. Bella shook her head. "they just... ditch?" She asked. Jessica sighed, getting up and facing Bella, "No, Dr and Mrs Cullen take them for hiking and stuff." She informed, laying back down and putting her sunglasses back on, "I tried that with my parents once. It wasn't even close."

Just then, Angela ran up to them and quickly grabbed onto Bella's shoulders, "I'm going to the prom with Eric!" She squealed, shaking Bella violently with a grin before hugging her tightly and putting a hand on Carter's shoulder who simply gave her a thumbs up, "I did what you guys said," she rambled, "I took control," she squealed once more before looking at Bella again, this time with a frown, "are you sure you have to go out of town?" She asked her.

Bella shrugged sheepishly. "it's a family thing." She told them. Jessica turned to look at Carter, "You're still coming, though, right?" She asked, and Carter nodded, "yep. Just me, myself and I," she winked and Jessica gasped, putting a hand on Angela's arm, "oh my god, we need to go to Port Angeles before all the good dresses sell out," she told them.

"We could go today," Carter said, "I'm free after school," Jessica and Angela nodded and Carter turned to Bella, "you're coming too," she told her, "we need your opinion," she said. Bella simply smiled, "Yeah. Okay, I need to get some stuff, too. " she nodded

°. *࿐ ༻༺ ࿐°. *

"Okay," Jessica sighed as she stepped out of the dressing room in a hot pink, low-cut dress and adjusted it on herself, "I think the halter makes my boobs look big," she told them as she checked herself in the mirror, "what do you think, Bella?" She asked and knocked on Carter's dressing room door at the same time.

"I'm coming!" Carter shouted and stepped out in a forest green, long satin dress that touched the floor. She spun around for her friends, who all gaped at her in awe. Angela laughed. "Oh, you're getting this," she said, pointing at her while Jessica nodded enthusiastically behind her. She laughed at her friend's reactions and turned towards Bella, "Bella-" just as she was about to speak up, a sharp knock was heard on the window and the four girls turned to see a group of boys peeking through the glass and laughing.

"Nice," one of them retorts, laughing loudly before walking away. "Oh god," Jessica turned away, embarrassed while Carter had a look of disgust on her face. "What the fuck?" She muttered before turning to look at Bella, completely disregarding the boys whose parents clearly did not do a good job raising them.