fifteen

࿔*:・fifteen ࿔*:・

°. *࿐ ༻༺ ࿐°. *

Bella slammed the door open, causing Charlie and Jack to stand up in alarm. They ran out of the living room just in time to see her shout at Edward, "leave me alone!" She yelled.

Carter walked in from behind Edward, "Bella." She tried, a desperate look etched on her face as she tried to talk to her best friend.

Edward looked at her, a pained look on his face, "please, Bella, don't do this." He pleaded but she didn't move, glaring at him, "get out!" She yelled, "it's over!" She slammed the door and turned to look at the three adults who stood in the hallway, "Bella, honey is everything okay?" Abigail questioned, stepping towards her. Bella shook her head, "I have to get out of here." She mumbled, hurrying upstairs.

"Wha- Bella, no!" Carter yelled, following her upstairs with Charlie on her tail. They both protested loudly and Carter followed her into the room to see Edward inside, piling clothes in a suitcase. Carter pretended to reason with Bella, knowing that Charlie stood outside the door, worried about his daughter.

Bella closed her eyes, sorry about doing this to her father as tears gathered in her eyes. Carter took her things from her and helped Edward pack before he left.

Bella opened the door, tears streaming down her face as Carter followed her, "I have to leave Forks," Bella told her dad, walking towards the stairs. Charlie shot Carter a confused look as he followed them, "I want to go home." She told him.

"Sweetie your mom isn't even in Phoenix," he said. Bella shook her head, "I'll call her, she'll come home."

"Okay, okay, but it's late, Bella. I'll take you in the morning," he said but the brunette shook her head, "no no I need to drive, I need to clear my head," she nodded, "I'll pull at a motel, it'll be fine." She said.

Carter stood back, watching her friend and uncle as he took her arm stopping her, "honey I know I'm not around much- I'll change, okay? I'll do better, we'll do more things together," he pleaded.

Bella inhaled loudly, "like what? Like, watch baseball on the flatscreen? Go to the coffee shop? Same people, same steak, same Berry cobbler? Every night? That's you, dad. Not me." She ranted, breathing heavily.

Abigail and Jack looked at them sadly as tears gathered in Charlie's eyes, "I just got you back." He muttered and Carter's heart broke in two.

Bella shook her head, "if I stay here, I'll be stuck. I'll be stuck like mom was." Bella snapped, harshly. Carter's eyes widened and Abigail gasped. Bella took her chance to run out the front door.

"Mom, dad, stay with Charlie alright?" Carter rushed, grabbing a coat from the rack. She turned to Charlie, "listen, I'll go with her, alright? She's confused, Charlie. I'll make sure she comes back safe, okay?" She said quickly, rushing out the door once he nodded, still in shock about what his daughter had said to him.

°. *࿐ ༻༺ ࿐°. *

Carter shut the door of the truck, exchanging a look with Edward who sat in the driver's seat as Bella clung to him for dear life.

He pulled out of the driveway and Carter took Bella off his arm, letting her cling to herself instead. Tears rolled onto her face, wetting Carter's top.