Chapter 57 - Trust

Zander's POV:

Ed decides to get me in the shit with Alexa. I had no choice but to come clean. I'll deal with my gamma later. 

"When you refused to see me, and when Shadow met our mate not realising it was you, he demanded I stay away from you. We didn't want to risk breaking your heart or betraying our mate. I found it hard to do day to day activities as I was constantly worried about you, so I asked Ed to.. kind of.. spy on you. He never gave me any details so all this is news to me. He only told me that you were safe apart from that run in with that vampire you had." I say to Alexa who's skin now had a slight sweaty glow to it. I wasn't sure if it was from anger or if she was just hot. 

"You were worried about me?" She asked with an emotion in her eyes I couldn't quite decipher. I thought she would be mad. She turned her attention to Ed. "Why spy on me and keep the other information to yourself? Surely Zander was interested in more details?" She said side eyeing me.

"Oh he was, but he was already fighting an internal battle with his wolf and taking out his frustration on the pack, so telling him that you were getting hot and sweaty with the pack down south wouldn't have made that mood improve or change anything for the better over here." Ed said.

Ed's justified words made all my anger towards him disappear. He was right. I was angry that Shadow refused to let me see Alexa and I was taking my frustrations out on the pack. 

"You were right to do that Ed, I now see I was in the wrong. Please accept my apology." I say to my best friend.

"Now is probably a good time to mention, that the Alpha of the sharp tooth pack is actually Alexa's brother Abe." Alessia adds in.

At this new information Ed, Jax, Ella and my parents froze. They looked at me with one expression on all their faces. Shock. Their eyes then strayed to Alexa with curiosity shimmering in their eyes.

"In the time I've know you son, even when wrong, you have never apologised. Always blaming your actions on having Alpha blood. Never needing to explain yourself to no one. It is nice to see how much of a positive change it will be to have Alexa around. It's also great news that the new Alpha will be a great ally being Alexa's brother. I think Alexa is doing wonders for you, Shadow and this pack already. I will have no issues handing the pack over to you this Saturday. Alexa would you like us to organise the mating ceremony and initiation for the same day?" Dad asks her.

I felt her stiffen, and take in a sharp breath. "I.. am.. very excited to become a part of this pack and be initiated.. however I'd like to request two weeks before arranging the mating ceremony. I need some time to adjust and make sense of everything." She replies shyly, not wanting to offend anyone. 

"I understand. Viv asked for a month, but only lasted a week." Dad said as mum playfully hit his shoulder. 

"I can arrange for our dress maker to make you whatever dress you want for this Saturday?" My mother Vivian said to Alexa excitedly.

"Thank you, that is very kind, but I already have a dress for Saturday that I would like to wear. It was actually a gift from Zander so I'd like to wear it at least one more time." She says.

My cock twitched at the memory of everything that happened in that dress while playing tempt. Our first kiss and dance happened in that dress. She was a goddess, and living up to that name now.

"Now is probably a good time to tell you about that dress." I say to Alexa who seemed to blush noticing my very hard member pressing hard against her arse. My fingers held her hips in place enjoying the feeling of her, while making sure she wouldn't wiggle and complicate matters further for me.