Chapter 91 - Sharing A Secret

Alexa's POV:

I went up the stairs and decided to put on a nice yellow sundress. It was spotted with black flowers and fell loosely above my knees. My hair fell in delicate waves and my black heels were higher than what was safe for me, but I wanted to make an effort.

I knew what I desperately wanted after a week away from my mate, and a week stuck in my own torturous mind, and it wasn't the food he was downstairs cooking.

The view in front of me was definitely one I have missed. I sat on my usual stool behind the kitchen counter watching my sexy mate attempt to cook me dinner.

He insisted on making it himself and sent all the staff home, and asked his family for an hour or two of time alone in the house.

Zander had some steaks, mushroom sauce, and oil heating up for chips on three different burners. I could see tendrils of smoke coming from the oil and felt bad that he refused to let me help.

"Can I please help you? I feel stressed just sitting here watching you struggle." I asked.

"Darling, your words wound me. I'm not struggling, just moving fast paced between two pans."

"That's exactly my point, you've forgotten about the oil that's now smoking and way too hot to-"

When Zander heard the word 'oil' his eyes widened and he immediately reached for the frozen bag of chips. Before I could finish my sentence the chips that were covered in white icy crystals were thrown into the smoking hot oil.

A loud sizzling sound filled the kitchen as the oil bubbled and splattered. Not even the smoke alarm could compete with the sound bouncing of the white tiled walls.

"Ow! Fuck!" Zander cursed as hot oil spluttered all over his shirt, pants, and exposed forearms. I jumped off the chair and went straight for the lid that was sitting in front of me. After placing the lid on the pot spluttering oil, I turned off all three burners. The steaks and sauce were finished anyway.

Zander ran towards the smoke alarm using a broom to turn it off. Not sure when he found the time but when I turned around to look at him, my jaw dropped and my breathing halted.

His oil covered clothes were carelessly discarded on the staircase railing. Zander stood butt naked in the dining room reaching up towards the smoke alarm.

I stood in a trance watching Zander's back and arm muscles ripple as they moved.

Like a bright beautiful flame to a moth, I was unable to pull my gaze away. When I noticed his perfectly firm backside facing me, all reasonable thinking went out the window. I flew straight into the flame not caring at all that I was about to be burnt.

The smell of my arousal must have hit Zander full force because before I could take a step in his direction, a loud predatory growl rumbled deep in his chest.

Before I knew what was happening Zander appeared before me and lifted me up onto the kitchen counter. The speed in which he moved had me feeling queasy.

Situating himself between my smooth bare legs, I couldn't help but wrap them around his hardened torso. My dress gathered at my hips, but what had me swallowing, was Zander's intense, unwavering gaze.

I gasped the second his swift fingers slipped between my thighs, brushing against my black lacy underwear. With a flick of his sharp claw and a quick thrust of his hips, he removed the delicate obstacle in his way, and gave me no time to adjust as his rock hard cock as it plunged deep into my heated core. Stretching me to my limits, Zander and I moaned until a mixture of pain and pleasure was all I could think about.